Home

The OS Legends Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on The OS Legends Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #25
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The OS Legends Heisman Sliders

Just wanted to say again I am loving these sliders. I just had a great game as Air Force vs San Jose St. I won 20-10 I had around 200 yards rushing and 90 yards passing. San Jose State passed for around 220 and ran for about 70. It was a defensive battle the whole way I was trailing 10-7 at the half. Then I managed a field goal mid way through the 3rd to tie it up. I then forced a 3 and out and got good field position then San Jose St forced me into a 3 and out but I pinned them on the 1 and forced another 3 and out and ended up with the ball on my own 35 and with the short field I scored to take the lead 17 to 10. I made it 20 to 10 with less than a minute left in the 4th after I had ran down the clock. Like I said overall was a very fun game. Again thanks to everyone that had input on these sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 34

Love the Sliders...I plugged them into my season sinale against stanford, and Im now considering starting my 1st season all over again, since I loved how the game played out, and some of stats that I racked up during the season, playing on default, are a smidge mroe distorted then I would like.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #27
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

AA great work, these are the best on OS, I tried so many, and yours are just the best all around, I started a dynasty with Akron and my first game was against Pen state and it was a competitive game until the second half, th PS killed me. I was realistic though. I lost 59-28 and the AI had no issue running on me, anyway great sliders AA. The game just got that much better with these sliders.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #28
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Started an offline dynasty as MTSU. got killed @ Clemson, barely beat Memphis at home, and currently getting killed @ Maryland. it's tough being a Sunbelt team.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #29
Rookie

carefreedvp's Arena

OVR: 2

These sliders have been great. I'm starting season 5 with Wyoming and am currently 2-0. I had a nail-biter at Nebraska and slaughtered LSU at Death Valley. My team is quite good, a B+ overall with a heisman candidate at qb. Offensively it seems to play fair and the only picks and sacks have been mistakes by me.
I play an aggressive defense with speed on the line, so stopping run has been easy but I feel I may bump up the QB accuracy or run blocking. the only complaint I really have is that the cpu qb throws seemingly as he is getting sacked.
There isn't that feel of cpu cheating and my qb is putting up great numbers. I'm primarily a passing team and always set my catching strategy on conservative, so my completion percentages tend to be higher.

I didn't expect to pounce LSU, but they were playing a lot of man and blitzes were picked up. I have three receivers over 6-4 with one-on-one coverage, and a great qb. do the math.
I have my first conference game with SDSU (hoping I'll snag a Big 12 or pac 10 invite next season), they usually blitz the hell out of me, but I hope that you can feel you're playing against a lesser team.
Rutgers

Carefree wherever you may be
We are the famous CFC
We don't give a f#$@ whoever you may be
We are the famous CFC

XBL Tag: CFCDVP
Old 07-31-2009, 08:37 PM   #30
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by carefreedvp
These sliders have been great. I'm starting season 5 with Wyoming and am currently 2-0. I had a nail-biter at Nebraska and slaughtered LSU at Death Valley. My team is quite good, a B+ overall with a heisman candidate at qb. Offensively it seems to play fair and the only picks and sacks have been mistakes by me.
I play an aggressive defense with speed on the line, so stopping run has been easy but I feel I may bump up the QB accuracy or run blocking. the only complaint I really have is that the cpu qb throws seemingly as he is getting sacked.
There isn't that feel of cpu cheating and my qb is putting up great numbers. I'm primarily a passing team and always set my catching strategy on conservative, so my completion percentages tend to be higher.

I didn't expect to pounce LSU, but they were playing a lot of man and blitzes were picked up. I have three receivers over 6-4 with one-on-one coverage, and a great qb. do the math.
I have my first conference game with SDSU (hoping I'll snag a Big 12 or pac 10 invite next season), they usually blitz the hell out of me, but I hope that you can feel you're playing against a lesser team.
FYI, in only 5 weeks of play, we already have 5 human losses to the CPU on these settings. Definitely challenging and fun so far for us.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #31
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13882
I feel the same way. I am normally heistant to play on Heisman because of the CPU just going off with some unfair crap.

But with these sliders I haven't felt that at all.

And there is very good pressure on both sides against the QB.
Other than the holding calls I'm using these as my sliders in all my dynasties. There is a distinct difference between the way good and bad teams play.

These are great for Legends league - I feel like I need to bring my A game every week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 10:55 PM   #32
no1
Beer the Turtle

no1's Arena

OVR: 5

Once again you guys do a great job...Ive used your sliders for a years now and these are great also...the passing takes some getting used to...but I am having a great time with these...one question...what are you guys using as sub in/sub out %'s? I find that right now the starters are getting way too much burn...like to know if you guys have a formula you are using..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »