Home

Human Pass Coverage Broken

This is a discussion on Human Pass Coverage Broken within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Human Pass Coverage Broken

i agree...i think zone coverage is a bust.....ea needs to fix this.....i hate not being able to play a zone coverage because i know when i do....it's over....computer is gonna eat me alive.....
Old 07-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

also human man coverage is weak, cbs with high speed and man coverage skills should be able to blanket average receivers. also dbs need to swat the ball when its close time after time i see just watch the ball go right by. can anyone actually prove that the hum pass coverage slider even works???
Old 07-27-2009, 11:10 PM   #19
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-unit
also human man coverage is weak, cbs with high speed and man coverage skills should be able to blanket average receivers. also dbs need to swat the ball when its close time after time i see just watch the ball go right by. can anyone actually prove that the hum pass coverage slider even works???
You know I have tried this in practice mode and in a game..It seems that in actuality the DB does more of that "Phsychic AI I know where the route is going before you do" type thing with coverage @ 80 or above..The DB will cut in and out of routes before the wr does over 80....80 and below the DB develops a pause where it lets the WR get past them then will catch up and attempt to break up/jump on the wr back @ the same time..LOL I have yet to get a consistent or realistic coverage ..unless I bump the WR with my DB who then turns into superman with his bump strength.. and forces the QB to hit him inn the back with the ball...They say this is happening in Madden as well..it frustrates me because to me I still the same wide open no defense gameplay with increased bump ability...
Old 07-28-2009, 04:45 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21
Angry Re: Human Pass Coverage Broken

im surprised most of you are only talking about zone. whoever posted above me is right about man being broken. Man coverage and Zone coverage have been completely off in madden and NCAA the whole life of the series. it will never be fixed because EA has no incentive to make a good game so they'll keep making bullshi*t. Even if they had competition idk if they could make it work. look how bad 2k makes their baseball games even though they have competition. i think people need to eventually figure out that EA sucks and will never give a shi*t about their consumers, as long as their spending $60 to buy it, they dont care if its good. madden will always sell always. NCAA will always sell bc its college football. madden just comes out with new "features" every year(which by the way never work) and never fix anything that needs it. think about it madden and NCAA have had the same issues for their entire existence and havent been fixed. it will never get fixed as long as EA is rollin' in the $$$. barring a worldwide boycott, we'll never get an answer or reason.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #21
MVP

booker21's Arena

i think EA dumbed down the Zone coverage to reduce the amount of picks.
THe problem is the QB acc is still way way way way way too accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #22
MVP

booker21's Arena

i think EA dumbed down the Zone coverage to reduce the amount of picks.
The problem is the QB acc is still way way way way way too accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »