Home

AI Runnig game discussion

This is a discussion on AI Runnig game discussion within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: AI Runnig game discussion

Anyone by there game right now?

Can you try default Heisman sliders, except put the human run defense at 0, 50, and 100 for a quarter or so each and see what you get. Its going to be while before I can test anything.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

it seems to really depend of your defense. using the OS Legends Heisman sliders for my offline created team dynasty(D rating for defense) I'm getting killed by the CPU running game.

Clemson - 39 carries 279 yards rushing as a team. Spiller, 33 carries 225 yards. Harper 6 carries 54 yards.
Memphis - passed more than run but their HB was 14 carries 62 yards.
Maryland - 37 carries 275 yards, starting HB 27 carries 251 yards, 2nd HB 6 carries 23 yards.
North Texas - pretty much all pass. with the sacks, they had -7 yards rushing. their HB had 2 carries for 9 yards.
Troy - 36 carries 153 yards. starting HB was 23 carries 160 yards.
Mississippi State - 30 carries 174 yards, HB was 11 carries 105 yards. 2nd HB was 6 carries 67 yards.

but if you have a B or better defense, it seems you can hold them down as a whole.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

no offense to anyone, but do the game designers actually TEST this stuff before they put it out? i mean, the very FIRST thing you do when playing a game is the kickoff. wouldn't someone have said, "wow...now there's an issue that needs to be fixed!" you can't get a much more glaring issue than the kickoffs all going the house for TD's due to the blockers laying out everyone...how does that get overlooked?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 02:39 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 20

There are two big problems I am noticing with the ai running game regardless of the sliders I try. Stopping the CPU'S options are way too easy and as J-Unit mentioned fast qb's don't seem to be effective at all. Just held Griffen of Baylor to 17 yards on 5 carries.

Add to that the CPU QB never takes off on passing plays.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-28-2009, 03:03 AM   #13
stewaat

OVR:

I am gonna super sim kickoffs from now on and bump up CPU RBLK. I'd rather sacriface something small than something huge.

Kickoffs piss me off anyways because without formation subs I see 10 people I don't want on kickoff team making the tackle. Kicker is cool to be out there haha

Old 07-28-2009, 03:55 AM   #14
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I am gonna super sim kickoffs from now on and bump up CPU RBLK. I'd rather sacriface something small than something huge.

Kickoffs piss me off anyways because without formation subs I see 10 people I don't want on kickoff team making the tackle. Kicker is cool to be out there haha
I am wondering... do you see the issue when you hit the watch next play option? Do you get all those kickoffs returned for TDs when you watch?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:39 AM   #15
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
I am wondering... do you see the issue when you hit the watch next play option? Do you get all those kickoffs returned for TDs when you watch?
I'm about to start watching the plays. Super simming them was fine with me last game. I did one without super sim and CPU run block at 65 and all my guys were knocked down haha...CPU still only made it to the 35.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »