Home

Here's what works for me(Heisman). The CPU CAN run the ball

This is a discussion on Here's what works for me(Heisman). The CPU CAN run the ball within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #9
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Here's what works for me(Heisman). The CPU CAN run the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
hey man i'm gonna give these a go when I get home from the Indians game tonight. Was just wondering what you have penalties set to and the subs set too. With the Auto sub I am using right now (I think it's phillyphan's), my main HB doesn't get that many carries. The last game I was playing I think it was at Purdue, I ran the ball a ton and even my wide outsran the ball it was crazy.
I have holding at 50. I tried it at 55 and the number of penalties were ridiculous. I upped False Starts and Offsides to 75 With everything else at default.

Honestly, I haven't messed with the subs and penalties that much. I was just concentrating on getting the gameplay to my liking for now. When DKrause gets the rerated rosters up and Patch 2 is released I'll look a little closer.

Are you using OSU? Herron gets around 25 carries a game for me, but I sub in Saine in specific formations because Boom drops too many passes. Once you sub in a player, they will stay in the game when that formation is called again.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Okay thanks for the heads up. I'll just try to put subs back on default and go from their. Yah I use OSU too. I do like the back Barry he has a 95 speed and is pretty good. What playbook are you using? I like Ohio States playbook. I tried Florida but all it has are shotgun formations and I like to run the ball a lot.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:18 AM   #11
Rookie

ianlast's Arena

OVR: 10

I do a similar thing with AC, the only difference is that instead of restricting myself to the 4 plays on the screen, I restrict myself to the formation that AC picks (ie. in the top left window, the first one). The reason for this is that some plays are just flat out never picked using AC.

The only time I make an exception is if there's a setup play.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »