Home

Syde1020's AA Slider Settings

This is a discussion on Syde1020's AA Slider Settings within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Syde1020's AA Slider Settings

hey guys, i really appreciate all the kind words on the slider settings and im glad your having fun with them. After several games with different ranking teams i have made one small change to these. Move the CPU run block up to 5 to 40. I have made the changes on the main page. If we start seeing things we dont like let me know and we can adjust from here but i think it will make the CPU running game a little harder to stop. Once again thx for all the feedback and kind words, and keep it coming, im a football junkie so even reading how players games go in a video game gets me pumped. Thx again and have fun!!!!

Last edited by Syde1020; 08-10-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #26
Rookie

Also one other question i have for you guys is do you think we should take down the USER RB ability one notch? Some games i can run really good against good defenses and some games i cant. Any thoughts????
Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #27
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syde1020
Also one other question i have for you guys is do you think we should take down the USER RB ability one notch? Some games i can run really good against good defenses and some games i cant. Any thoughts????
i think they are good where they are at. FSU is giving me hell right now on the ground. I am up 13-7 at the half in a rainfest.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #28
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

I agree Dave, the only slider I adjusted and only by 5 is User Tackle from 25 to 30, other than that everything is perfect. No need to make cpu blocking 40, but again it will only make cpu running more troublesome. lol
Old 08-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #29
Rookie

k, thx for the input, ill try it out this way when i get home.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'll try these tonight or tomorrow. Looks like they are really good. Thanks for your time and effort
Old 08-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #31
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

I have a question for everybody using these sliders. How is everybody's INT's looking in with these sliders? Are you throwing too many? Are you not throwing enough?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think the football part of these sliders is pretty good. But the turnovers are awful. Ive played two games UGA vs So. Car and Ark. 6 minute quarters. 5 combined TOs in Game 1 (3 Ints) and 9 combined Tos in Game 2 (7 Ints). Also, penalties need some adjusting. It only calls holding and it calls it a ton, but only during a pile up. I had five 10 yard runs called back because of a hold where the runner was tackeled. But the games are competitve, not much Robo QB, I can get pressure and the CPU can run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »