Home

need a slider recommendation for 09 plz

This is a discussion on need a slider recommendation for 09 plz within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
need a slider recommendation for 09 plz

Looking for a good set of AA sliders for NCAA 09 on PS3,something balanced with scoring but not a ******** amount of scoring or the need to exploit flaws to score...any suggestions are appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: need a slider recommendation for 09 plz

The sliders in my set create fairly real world statistics (tested for penalties, run yardage, completion percentage, interceptions, and sacks) but can be frustrating for you if you don't take what the defense gives (i.e. human passing is fairly difficult). The experience will give relatively accurate statistics mainly for the CPU but every player has different skill sets and any slider set you use will require you to adjust them yourself. J-units sliders are also a good set that I used originally, but I did feel there were too many sacks against the CPU. My sliders feel frustrating sometimes that you can't get enough pressure on the CPU so it is a trade off--the AI is not good enough for accurate CPU pressure and real world sacks.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
The sliders in my set create fairly real world statistics (tested for penalties, run yardage, completion percentage, interceptions, and sacks) but can be frustrating for you if you don't take what the defense gives (i.e. human passing is fairly difficult). The experience will give relatively accurate statistics mainly for the CPU but every player has different skill sets and any slider set you use will require you to adjust them yourself. J-units sliders are also a good set that I used originally, but I did feel there were too many sacks against the CPU. My sliders feel frustrating sometimes that you can't get enough pressure on the CPU so it is a trade off--the AI is not good enough for accurate CPU pressure and real world sacks.
link to your set plz
Old 09-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
Pro

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...endations.html
Old 09-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #5
Pro

J-units are at:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ost-patch.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
MVP

Thanks but I really need them for 09

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »