Home

mudtiger 360 2011 slider log

This is a discussion on mudtiger 360 2011 slider log within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #17
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: mudtiger 360 2011 slider log

Navy 13
Army 9 (me)

Navy
plays 46
off 283
Rsh 30-103
pass 7-16-183
pen 4-43
broken tkl 7
drops 2
sacks 2

Army
plays 60
off 201
rsh 47-113
pass 5-13-86
pen 2-20
broken tkl 5
drops 5
sacks 3

A decent game with some challenge. I'm going to have to try 11 minute quarters though. I just cant get 120 plays at 10 minutes. I don't like that I'm dominating t.o.p. every game.

CPU seems to still need a boost to the ground game. I also might consider upping human tkl a small amount to counteract some of that increased cpu run game. Possibly both sides need a boost to pass blocking because I'm seeing a lot of sacks. I'm pretty happy with the drops.

I'm definitely going to try raising ints to 50 next game because playmakers says int is more about dbs making a play on the ball than picks on varsity.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #18
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

Something that made me mad. The game seems to play differently in a dynasty vs. play now games. So I've moved to playing test games in dynasty mode.

I've been busy lately so I haven't played a whole lot, plus I haven't had my laptop to record stats. I have made some changes since last time though. I'm debating on whether or not to try to start a dynasty soon and just see what the stats look like after a year, or wait for another patch and continue playing "test" games.

Varsity
Human
qba 5
pbl 60
wrc 30
rba 35
rbl 35
pcv 35
psr 40
int 10
rsd 10
tkl 25
fgp 50
fga 10
pp 0
ppa 10
kop 50

cpu
qba 55
pbl 60
wrc 50
rba 60
rbl 65
pcv 50
psr 100
int 25
rsd 70
tkl 75
fgp 50
fga 50
pp 50
pa 50
kop 50
Old 07-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #19
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
I'm with you on your last statement (always winning on Varsity). If I play as a good team (I'm an FSU fan and use them more times than not), I feel like I have to play a massively stupid game to not win. In Play Now games, I've been able to consistently beat (though not by much) all teams.

If I play as Eastern Michigan or Kent State, then I have a rough go of it and lose (like I should) but it seems that when the USER is an above average team, it's very difficult to lose.

It's why I generally end up on Heisman, which is where I'm gonna start testing tonight. Ugh. I hate slider testing.
I second this statement. On varsity using varying slider combination's I get great stats, I mean very realistic stats. So real in fact they basically mirror what the team really put up stats wise versus that same team last year according to CFBstats.com and looking at the 09 season...but the score is out of whack and I end up always pulling it out somehow. Now on AA I get a very good challenge but almost never do I get realistic stats out of me or the CPU. Slideritus is a B***h to remedy. lol

Old 07-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #20
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

mud - you give up on the game? This is the least I've seen you post in your slider logs ever.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #21
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
mud - you give up on the game? This is the least I've seen you post in your slider logs ever.
No, didn't give up. 2 things going on. Number 1, I feel like I'm killing time when I play ncaa just waiting for the tuner set and patch. I just know the tuner set and patch are going to force slider changes so I don't want to get too comfortable with anything yet. Also I can't help but feel I'm not going to stay on varsity. Just feels like the cpu gives me some games.

Number 2, I'm in the process of buying my first house so between now and the middle of september at least, I won't be able to devote a lot of time to the game and recording/posting stats...So I'm just trying to get in as many games as possible.

Here's where I'm at though...I started with playmakers varsity sliders and made changes to suit me and Army. So far, mixed results.

Playing 11 minutes.

PBA 5/55
PBL 60/65
WRC 25/50
RBA 40/60
RBL 40/75
PCV 35/50
PRSH 30/95
INT 5/25
RSD 10/55
TKL 25/75
Advertisements - Register to remove