Home

Working on slider settings for Heisman...

This is a discussion on Working on slider settings for Heisman... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Working on slider settings for Heisman...

Sliders look good. Can you put your sliders for Penalties, and Game length and speed?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 17

I haven't messed around with penalties yet, but one guy did mess around with penalties, and I'm only going to give the ones with major changes

False start: 75
Offsides: 75
Pass interference (both): 95
I would suggest not putting pass interference up to 95. most of what looks like pass interference in the game is just glitching.

Also, I play with 6 min quarters (moved from 7) and play with 35 speed threshold and Normal speed.

I made some adjustments to my original settings btw:

HUM QB ACC is now 60
HUM Run block is now 55
HUM RB Ability is now 55
HUM Rush D is now 45

CPU Pass Rush is now 45
CPU Int is now 35
Georgia Bulldogs
Miami Hurricanes

Teambuilder ID: ttrojan2
Old 07-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovillarr13
Sliders look good. Can you put your sliders for Penalties, and Game length and speed?

I have tried to mess with the penalty sliders and if you move up holding to 55 it is a drastic change. 7 min quarters had seriously 12-15 holding calls and if i left it as is there wasnt one holding call all game. wish there was 52.5 lol but if you moving clipping up one and pass interference up to 75 i got 2 each for the game which is good. moved up false start and offside to 60 and got 2 false starts on me but nothing on the defensive side.

Let me know of any feedback.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

played 2 games with these sliders. Really liking how it plays. I think cpu pass coverage could go even lower, can't think of any other problems right now. Seem to be getting pressure on QB even though they almost always get rid of the ball right before the sack.

Just a suggestion tswiatkowski, you should update the changes you make on the sliders throughout on your first post so it is easier for everyone to follow.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #21
EA Game Changer

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't need anymore slider edits this year, imo. I am having GREAT games. one game @ ND with Miami ended 31-28, then the next game was with Oregon @ PSU 20-14. I've had some low scoring, some high scoring, most between even teams are close, games that shouldn't be (using Miami @ home against Maryland was 44-14) aren't. I want my completion % a little bit higher, but that's perhaps more my decision making than anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #22
Rookie

IGGYBOY34's Arena

OVR: 1

Fellas, I'd love ANYONE'S opinion or better yet, synopsis and explanation of sliders and their purpose in a more detailed manner. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, why won't EA Sports, 2K Sports, etc fine tune their games before releasing them? Should we even have to adjust sliders? If the game was properly tested, would sliders even exist?
I'm asking because I had a debate with a friend today who feels like Heisman is fine as is and that sliders are for people who just want to adjust the game until they can beat the cpu. I disagree. I tried Versuz2's sliders and liked them with the exception of the 0 speed threshold.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is this for PS3 or XBox360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »