Home

Old 08-05-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4
Tackles For Loss

The main problem Im having with most of the slider sets is the exorbitant amount of tackles for loss. I have consistently gotten numbers in the teens; however, the NCAA average is between 5 and 6 tackles for loss (TFL) per game. I have also noticed that most slider sets keep RB Ability and Tackling relatively close to default. Has anyone experimented with these two sliders and found success? I was thinking that upping RB ability or lowering tackling would bring TFL down to a reasonable number. Feedback would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Tackles For Loss

I'm a coach mode player,but i will experiment with it tommorow after work.i'll let ya know when i get some results
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbowbb2
The main problem Im having with most of the slider sets is the exorbitant amount of tackles for loss. I have consistently gotten numbers in the teens; however, the NCAA average is between 5 and 6 tackles for loss (TFL) per game. I have also noticed that most slider sets keep RB Ability and Tackling relatively close to default. Has anyone experimented with these two sliders and found success? I was thinking that upping RB ability or lowering tackling would bring TFL down to a reasonable number. Feedback would be appreciated.
I wouldn't strive for the real life NCAA average of stats.

If you simulate games and look at the results, you should see that there are much more than 5 or 6 TFL.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4

I got good results by maxing out Run Block, Pass Block, Rush D and Pass Rush in one game at least. I also lowered tackling to 25 for this game. It looks a bit more promising now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »