Home

*** SN's All American Sliders ***

This is a discussion on *** SN's All American Sliders *** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #921
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: *** SN's All American Sliders ***

How come this thread died out? No ones posted for days. Is everyone just happy with this final set? Im still using but look here for feedback from time to time.

1 problem i am seeing which one guy touched on earlier was the Ol/DL play. There does seem to be a lot of suction blocking since post patch. Gonna try some other ideas to rectify. Also i bumped cpu Run ability up to 60. They hit the holes quicker and actually cut upfield. Thats my 2 cents. I dont post much but read lots on this site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #922
Rookie

OVR: 7

im using them on slow it seems ok, the first thing i noticed and maybe its the placebo effect but my qb (jacorry Hariis) passes "felt" more like college qb passes. it didnt feel like he was throwing lasers all the time even completions the ball kind of sailed, i did however adjust someof the ol/dl stuff i was playing Akron and their 60 dt was blowing up my 80~ C EVERY 1st down, but its not so bad the my ol get to the LBs too quick so the CPU Lbs can make plays

im gonna try a game or 2 more against lesser teams then try against a Ohio state see how it "feels" thanks again for all your hard work!
Old 10-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #923
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman118
How come this thread died out? No ones posted for days. Is everyone just happy with this final set? Im still using but look here for feedback from time to time.

1 problem i am seeing which one guy touched on earlier was the Ol/DL play. There does seem to be a lot of suction blocking since post patch. Gonna try some other ideas to rectify. Also i bumped cpu Run ability up to 60. They hit the holes quicker and actually cut upfield. Thats my 2 cents. I dont post much but read lots on this site.
Yeah, I think everyone, including Silent, are pretty happy with where they are now. My online dynasty has been using this last set from the start and everyone loves it. Most of us have worked our team prestige up to 5 stars, and we still have never had anyone go undefeated or win a national championship. Like you alluded to, these patches always leave something to be desired, like I wouldn't use the option with these sliders, but overall it is an amazing experience. These and fistofrage are the two toughest, IMO, which I like because I am an average player at best, and it forcers me to become a MUCH better player over time. I also use Mike32Owns's Madden sliders for that exact reason. Tough, realistic gameplay.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #924
Pro

xcrushx's Arena

OVR: 0

I've stopped using these sliders after using them since the 2nd update. I'm not sure what it is but ever since the 3rd patch and tuner update I just can't seem to get into these sliders. I feel like no matter what I do the CPU just seems to dominate me. I now find myself in close games against every team I play except FCS Teams.

In my Dynasty with Michigan I found myself really struggling against MAC teams even though ratings wise I was a much better team than them. I would struggle against MAC teams yet I would have the same struggle with Big Ten teams. The biggest problem I had was every team felt the same. I struggled just as much against MAC teams as I did with Penn State, Ohio State, Iowa, and other Big Ten teams. I would barely beat Bowling Green then the next week I would beat Michigan State in a close game. It just doesn't feel right.

I've still yet to find a set I enjoy as much as I did yours pre 3rd patch. I'm not a fan of the patch. I haven't been able to really get into an enjoyable game. I just feel like the game is very artificial and unrealistic right now.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #925
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wait till you have to use highsmith next year, and see if the passing game is so fun..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 05:29 AM   #926
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
Wait till you have to use highsmith next year, and see if the passing game is so fun..

hahahaha well you know what tho thats what i WANT. if i cant tell the difference between a 90+ QB and a 70~ QB then why recruit 5 star players?

and for those who dont like the sliders tweak them. i had similar issues with my OL getting blown up by teams like akron i turned up the run blocking a bit and problem solved.

im whuppin up on the bad teams i lost to a A overall rated Oklahoma team i squeaked by 6th ranked A- North Carolina im a B+ so im where i should be
Old 10-16-2010, 07:25 AM   #927
Pr*

Hogfan2502's Arena

OVR: 10

If my OD is having trouble running the ball because the lineman keep busting through as soon as the RB gets the ball, what should i change and what should i change it to?
Also, Playaction passes are the same way, as soon as the ball is faked the D-Line sacks the QB. What should this be changed to?

Its a 2 star or less OD, so i can see this happening some, but not all the time to the caliber teams. Just not sure what to change the sliders to and which ones to change. Any help would be Appreciated.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:38 PM   #928
Rookie

you up the oline blocking i have mine at like 40 i think its ok where when i play the "lesser" teams the blocking is fine but when i play the upper level teams i have to hit the hole with the right timing and plays occasionally get blown up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »