Home

Matt10's Heisman Sliders (PS3)

This is a discussion on Matt10's Heisman Sliders (PS3) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-31-2010, 12:30 PM   #193
Rookie

williest311's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Heisman Sliders (PS3)

Also how would the sliders be adjusted on normal game speed
Old 07-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by williest311
Also how would the sliders be adjusted on normal game speed

I played a couple of games on normal and really couldn't tell a difference. That's my opinion though.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:28 PM   #195
Banned

OVR: 3

My only beef with these sliders is that nobody ever punts...ever! I wish I could find some sliders that would give me some 24-17 games not 48-45 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 09:25 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippedbyjess
My only beef with these sliders is that nobody ever punts...ever! I wish I could find some sliders that would give me some 24-17 games not 48-45 games.
I had to lower the acc. for human and both teams punt a lot. Then again you probably run it more than me and my style of defense usually doesn't allow more than 20 points a game with the computer on these. I am trying out a different set right now, I do like Matt's but I have been dominating the computer with them, so now trying out a year under a different one. Its basically just a harder to get your offense going than Matt's (about where I adjust matt's sliders at).

Tell me what your strengths are in this game and either Matt or I will tell you what you need to change. If you are a good passer just acc down to 35 with these sliders.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:35 PM   #197
Banned

OVR: 8

Matt I was starting to completely dominate defensively I pitched 3 shutouts so I upped cpu acc and run bk ability 5 each I also lowered Pass covh to 55 for user and tackling to 55. With those changes I immediately lost my next game to UCLA with an undefeated Duck team 21-14. Its amazing how touchy the sliders are this year. I feel like with ur sliders the cpu needs a slight advantage but I dont know where or how much to give them.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #198
Banned

OVR: 8

I will add that its not like all of the sudden with these adjustments that I got beat easily I turned the ball over too many times and the Bruins were tough. So I know ur original sliders which I def feel are a little too easy are not that far off.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:41 AM   #199
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippedbyjess
No disprespect, but maybe you just need to get better at defense. In my first year with these sliders as Ohio State I had some blow outs but I also only beat Penn State 20-10 and that is only because I intercepted a pass and returned it with 50 seconds left, and also had a pretty close game against Iowa, something like 24-13 or something like that. You could probably also say that maybe I could get better at offense, but these seem to work pretty well for me.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #200
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Would love some feedback on these. Still tweaking pressure, but I think it's just about right. These are for Hum v Cpu - 9 mins. Please try them out, give it at minimum of 3 games. Slow speed is the way to go this year because the animations of this game are incredible. I've noticed with normal and on Heisman the reaction speed is too fast, and unfortunately on AA or Varsity - the challenge is not there.

Heisman, 9 mins, Slow game speed
Player Min Speed Threshold: 35
Rules: All 100 except False Start (65), Holding 50, Facemask 50, Clipping 50

Custom AI
User/CPU
QBA - 50/45
PBL - 40/40
WR Cat - 45/40
RBA - 50/45
RBL - 60/50
Pass Cvr - 60/30
Pass Rush - 60/30
Interceptions - 30/35
Rush Defense - 50/40
Tackling - 60/50
FGP - 50/50
FGA - 0/45
Punt PWr - 50/50
Punt Accuracy - 50/30
Kickoff - 50/50
Matt10 thank you for taking the time to research these sliders. I am on the 360 and the only thing that does not work for me is the kicking accuracy. I just can not hit the stick straight for extra points. I have had more fun playing with your sliders than I have had playing this game in a long time. I actually had to think. I started my dynasty with Clemson (yes another Clemson fan) the first 2 games are give me games and the 3rd is with Auburn and it was a tough win.

I just wanted to thank you for all the work you did.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »