Home

pass coverage sliders

This is a discussion on pass coverage sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15
pass coverage sliders

The only thing I do not like about this game is the ability of the CPU to literally blanket any WR in man coverage. Doesn't really matter about the ratings. I can get deep sometimes but it's extremely difficult to get a guy open on a dig route. It's like the CPU knows the route.

That being said what is the slider used to give just a tad more cushion to the WR? I don't want them to get open all the time but sometimes would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: pass coverage sliders

are you playing on heisman? I feel the same way. Try messing with the speed differential slider. might open things up. let me know if you figure anything out that works.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

I was playing on AA but good lord if they man up you got no shot almost. It's like the CPU knows the route making it impossible to throw a dig route, out route or hook route.

I realize that it shouldn't be automatic but when my WR breaks down his route the CPU is just all over the guy. Not realistic in my view.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

It's the Pass Coverage slide.....I think the Player speed Threshold only takes effect one a guy has the ball in his hands

I'm on Varsity and they don't seem to mirror my WR's as of right now. In fact i'm close to boosting that slider up myself without going to high so that WR's can still get some seperation if they have speed advantage.

The slider does work because at 0 i saw DB's sometimes 5-10 yards away from the pass....I'm hovering around 45-55 right now with an intent on boosting it up just a little more.

But again this was on Varsity level....on AA or Heisman they might not allow that much seperation if you increase it

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

My slider set is on All American and I have it as high as you can go before they start the mirroring. Don't let the number fool you though, its still pretty hard to pass.

All I did was go inot practice and messed with the sliders so I would have all the time in the world, then I would put the coverage at 0, then 5, then 10 and so on until I found the highest I could go that was realistic and had no mirroring.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 08:51 PM   #6
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

I have something pretty good for Heisman in this area.....will release tomorrow

Threshhold does matter

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »