Home

Old 07-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #25
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: versuz2 sliders

Listen UP NCAA gamers, I will go out on limb right now and say that if your playing NCAA, you need to play with these sliders. This guy did his homework big time and these are the best sliders I have played with and I think I will look no fuhrer then these I will play with these for life of the game.

I never play on Heisman, but these sliders are really perfect and stay true to how why they are set the way they are, he explains why he set the sliders his way and why they work, and I have saw it and played and say he's really good.

Teams seem to really play to there strengths as they would in real life, it kinda amazed me. I'm really loving this sliders. I was stocked that when playing a good team with good to great running back the AI does it's things, or at least sticks with and they do get there yards. Great Job!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWq4aV3CN6A
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #26
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Listen UP NCAA gamers, I will go out on limb right now and say that if your playing NCAA, you need to play with these sliders. This guy did his homework big time and these are the best sliders I have played with and I think I will look no fuhrer then these I will play with these for life of the game.

I never play on Heisman, but these sliders are really perfect and stay true to how why they are set the way they are, he explains why he set the sliders his way and why they work, and I have saw it and played and say he's really good.

Teams seem to really play to there strengths as they would in real life, it kinda amazed me. I'm really loving this sliders. I was stocked that when playing a good team with good to great running back the AI does it's things, or at least sticks with and they do get there yards. Great Job!!!!!

I will agree with you 100% He does a great job on sliders and gets the game down to real life as much as possible! Play with these sliders If your a hardcore football like some of us!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever

I think he is on to a lot of it but in the end, for me at least, it basically is just a shootout and the first person to force a stop or whoever has the most turnovers will win. I understand he wants a realistic football game, but I think the computer is just too dominate on the offensive side when passing. Both games that have been posted the opposing teams have just tore it up through the air. I know for a fact, if anything either my team (Cincinnati) is either the worst awareness ever for a football team against the pass or something was off. Defenders would stop defending after a couple of seconds of covering their man, or they would keep running as the team was running an comeback route.

I think he is on to something, but it still needs to be fine tune. I hope the best of luck and if these work for you great, but as of now I don't think they are the best sliders for me to use in this game.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:58 PM   #28
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

This is what I'm saying, this guy is good, these sliders are dope, enuff said, i'm convinced so let's get it.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #29
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy14fan
I think he is on to a lot of it but in the end, for me at least, it basically is just a shootout and the first person to force a stop or whoever has the most turnovers will win. I understand he wants a realistic football game, but I think the computer is just too dominate on the offensive side when passing. Both games that have been posted the opposing teams have just tore it up through the air. I know for a fact, if anything either my team (Cincinnati) is either the worst awareness ever for a football team against the pass or something was off. Defenders would stop defending after a couple of seconds of covering their man, or they would keep running as the team was running an comeback route.

I think he is on to something, but it still needs to be fine tune. I hope the best of luck and if these work for you great, but as of now I don't think they are the best sliders for me to use in this game.
I can understanding what your saying, but in the end these sliders for you to play to your strengths and makes the game like a chess match, which what football really is. For the first time on Heisman I don't feel cheated at all like he states. These sliders feel great.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #30
Pro

I only felt cheated when I played against Alabama and couldn't stop the passing game. Not even so much that they only had 4 incomplete passes (1 was picked), but that all the passes went to the TE's and/or fullback. I even had to manually cover one TE the whole time and they would just throw it to the other one cause my LB would just drop off coverage even though he was in man. Which is why I felt cheated. I did watch the video and listen to what he had to say. He makes great points, and I think the sliders I am using might have a problem or two than what he said (only see defensive line players able to get off blocking to tackle my halfback, plus sometimes the QB will be able to have more than a couple of seconds to pass it but its only cause I am rushing 2 maybe 3 on a third-and-long) but for everything else it is a chess match. QB will overthrow or underthrow a WR, WR will drop passes (especially on the road in a loud stadium), games are mostly close and still there are a bunch of defensive stops. Like I said to each their own for sliders. For me passing comes very easy in football games, and running usually is really hard for me. This year I can actually run the ball so to make the passing harder is a good thing which is why these sliders aren't the best for me.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'll post my stats when I get off of work tonight, but my game against Florida went down to the wire. I was Michigan State and the score was 2-0 for most if not all of the half. I think the score was 14-9, but I'll check tonight and post stats. These sliders have restored my faith in the game.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 03:35 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST
I'll post my stats when I get off of work tonight, but my game against Florida went down to the wire. I was Michigan State and the score was 2-0 for most if not all of the half. I think the score was 14-9, but I'll check tonight and post stats. These sliders have restored my faith in the game.
Wait there was a defensive game? How did you stop the passing game of Florida?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »