Home

Post Patch #2 AA Sliders

This is a discussion on Post Patch #2 AA Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 01:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Post Patch #2 AA Sliders

Alright, I have never posted sliders on here but I was getting a bit overwhelmed by all the different options on here with the sliders, tried some great ones and not so great sliders, so what I did was basically take the top six sets and average out the sliders to avoid the extremes (0 or 100 settings.)

I finally figured what the heck, why not post the sliders I came up with and let people tweak away. I have had some good games so far with these, I can post some examples later when I have more time, but feel free to try these and post any suggestions, obviously some people are better than others so one set is never going to fit all!

Here is what I have been playing on:

8 Min Qtrs
All-American (was on the fence with this, tried Heisman, had some nice things happen but also saw some uncanny broken tackles - among other things - from both horrible and great teams)
0 Speed Threshold
Slow Game Speed

Sliders (Category - Hum/CPU)

QB Accuracy - 30/30
Pass Blocking - 50/35
WR Catching - 55/50
RB Ability - 50/60
Run Blocking - 45/60
Pass Coverage - 40/40
Pass Rush - 50/35
Interceptions - 25/25
Rush Defense - 35/60
Tackling - 55/50
FG Power - 20/20
FG Accuracy - 20/45
Punt Power - 45/60
Punt Accuracy - 35/65
Kickoff Power - 35/40

I am in year 3 of my dynasty and using these. I had a different set that, for the life of me can't remember who posted them, I can not find them on here for some reason, but it got to where i was having a little TOO much success (I use Tennessee by the way, I bleed orange all the way!) So i started tweaking the sliders and finally decided to try and tweak the sliders based loosely off of what I was finding from the best slider sets out there, a balance of sorts.

One last note, sorry if anyone has very similiar sliders out there and I just didn't catch them, but I look forward to seeing what results others may have with these and what tweaks & suggestions are made!

Last edited by andy112382; 08-16-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Post Patch #2 AA Sliders

Those look VERY close to the ones I been using. The main difference is i put CPU rush defense to either 60 or 65 and I left the cpu pass blocking at 50 and i now have the cpu run blocking at 60.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks a lot. I'll check these out tomorrow when i start year 2 of my wisconsin dynasty.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtneer08
Those look VERY close to the ones I been using. The main difference is i put CPU rush defense to either 60 or 65 and I left the cpu pass blocking at 50 and i now have the cpu run blocking at 60.

Yeah I am sure i will tweak these a bit, the first game I had after the new patch was loaded up once I got off work was against Missisippi St, I won 44-21 (they scored 2 TDs against my 2nd string late) so it was hard to tell if it was because they are bad (1-5 i think during the 3rd season so far) or I needed to bump a few things up. Now that I think about it, I did have some solid runs against them, but overall nothing too drastic.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
Rookie

I am going to try a game against #16 UGA with CPU Pass Blocking bumped up to 35 and CPU Rush defense at 60, I'll post the stats afterwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Ill try these tonight when I play Washington with my #2 oregon squad

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Ok, I made a couple of changes before my game, they are highlighted above, but I was in the 3rd year of my dynasty: #5 Tennessee (5-0) at #16 UGA (4-1) and boy was it a heartbreaker.....

I was trying to run time down in the 4th qtr up 27-24 after being down 17-24 at halftime, I couldn't quite get another 1st down so UGA got the ball and had a great drive for a TD to go up 31-27 with about 1:50 left. I drove down the field and got down to about the 15 yard line needing a TD, but with 25ish second left, I tried to force the ball in over the middle for a quick strike TD only to have it deflect into the hands of a defender and they killed the last few seconds from there.

Here are the final stats:

Score: 27-31
First Downs: 15-14
Total Offense: 414-344
3rd Down: Tenn: 5-8 UGA: 6-13
Turnovers: Tenn: 4 (2F, 2INT) UGA: 0
Penalties: Tenn: 2-25 UGA: 3-25
T.O.P.: 16:14 - 15:46

Individual Notes:

Tyler Bray (UT QB) 18-26 370YDs 3TD 2INT Sacked: 0

Aaron Murray (UGA QB) 17-22 287YDs 2TD 0 INT Sacked: 2

David Oku (UT RB) 14 Carries 46 YDs, 3.2avg, 0TD, Long of 14

Washaun Ealey (UGA QB) 26 Carries 54Yds, 2.0avg, 1TD, Long 11

Obviously both teams were playing the run, lots of blitzing for both teams, a good chunk of my yardage through the air came when I reconized the blitz and audibled to a quick pass and did a hot route to get a good angle for my WR. Just came up a hair short!

I think I will be keeping at these sliders for a while at least, unless something obvious jumps out at me.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Just had a very tight game with Washington. Not sure if I like the sliders or not. The pass coverage is still full of ridiculous leaping linebackers...maybe ill tweak em a bit

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »