Home

Old 07-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6
Pancakes...

Is the pancake system broken again because I'm not able to get my linemen to have any pancakes. Or are there any sliders that work to get pancakes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Pancakes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMonty
Is the pancake system broken again because I'm not able to get my linemen to have any pancakes. Or are there any sliders that work to get pancakes?
YES! AS ALWAYS!... sorry for the caps locks but i will say it again, for 10 year starght since pancakes stats are avaialble

if you can`t make them right, just remove them from the game.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
Rookie

frnkpw13's Arena

OVR: 1

i really think its tied into USER pass block setting and CPU pass rush. i was gonna post something on lack of pancakes too. but i think if u have lower pass block like 45 (user) and 60 (CPU) pass rush then u wont generate alot of pancakes. test it out. play one game with (user) 60 PassBlock and (cpu) 40 pass rush. after the game check your pancakes, i bet you have some.

i check all stats for every game while im tweaking my sliders. its looking like keeping the user pass block and cpu pass rush close like 50/55 is the way to go without breaking the pancake numbers. cause if your lineman dont get pancakes then they will never get awards can someon double check behind me to see if im correct in my theory? im at work atm
National Champions 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019

Old 07-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
MVP

booker21's Arena

Sims games has 10 pancakes per team
Play games has only 0-3 pancakes per team.

Not working
Old 07-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnkpw13
i really think its tied into USER pass block setting and CPU pass rush. i was gonna post something on lack of pancakes too. but i think if u have lower pass block like 45 (user) and 60 (CPU) pass rush then u wont generate alot of pancakes. test it out. play one game with (user) 60 PassBlock and (cpu) 40 pass rush. after the game check your pancakes, i bet you have some.

i check all stats for every game while im tweaking my sliders. its looking like keeping the user pass block and cpu pass rush close like 50/55 is the way to go without breaking the pancake numbers. cause if your lineman dont get pancakes then they will never get awards can someon double check behind me to see if im correct in my theory? im at work atm
I'll try something extreme like 100 pass block (user) vs. 0 pass rush (cpu) and post the results.

It's extremely annoying that my linemen can't get pancakes and therefore will never win awards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
Rookie

frnkpw13's Arena

OVR: 1

i might have been getting 6-12 pancakes most games cause i usually dont play the "entire" game. i usually sim when im up by alot and during punts/kickoffs.

i was thinking of running some tests to monty. maybe using a 90+ ovr line against a 70+ ovr line (or 2 even overall lines?), then adjusting the sliders til i get some pancakes happening. like increasing passblock and lowering the CPU pass rush by ten til i get some results. example: user (60 pblock) cpu (40 prush). if that dont work going user (70 pblock) and cpu (30 prush) til we see a change.
National Champions 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019

Old 07-21-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

I just played Mid Tennessee St. vs Western Kentucky with user PBK at 100 and CPU Pass Rush at 0...

I had 0 pancakes and 2 sacks allowed. However, these were two poor lines going against one another, so results can't be conclusive.

I'll try a few more tests with better offensive lines vs. weaker defensive lines and see what happens.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
MVP

booker21's Arena

donīt bother, they are not working.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »