Home

CPU VS CPU PLAYERS

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU PLAYERS within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
Rookie

BRETT40's Arena

OVR: 1
CPU VS CPU PLAYERS

I have a question...

is it me or does it seem like on cpu vs cpu the visiting teams seems to win most of the games. Case in point...

I set up a cpu vs cpu game with ucla at florida and no homefield advantage. UCLA WINS 35-28...by the way florida was up 28-7 at halftime.

Next I did San Diego State at Alabama...San Diego State won 24-21...and again Bama was leading at halftime 21-0

I guess in this years game gthe homefield advantage is necessary or will a patch fix alot of the flaws i am seeing.

FIGHT ON USC!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CPU VS CPU PLAYERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETT40
I have a question...

is it me or does it seem like on cpu vs cpu the visiting teams seems to win most of the games. Case in point...

I set up a cpu vs cpu game with ucla at florida and no homefield advantage. UCLA WINS 35-28...by the way florida was up 28-7 at halftime.

Next I did San Diego State at Alabama...San Diego State won 24-21...and again Bama was leading at halftime 21-0

I guess in this years game gthe homefield advantage is necessary or will a patch fix alot of the flaws i am seeing.

FIGHT ON USC!

A lot of it depends on where the controller is positioned when you initially enter the select teams screen. If its not in the middle then one of the teams may take the role of user and the other is cpu.

Are your sliders set the same for both user and cpu?

Is this in Dynasty or exhibition? Dynasty sliders work differently than sliders in exhibition.

Turn off homefield advantage and see what happens. Just curious.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
Rookie

BRETT40's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: CPU VS CPU PLAYERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwief
A lot of it depends on where the controller is positioned when you initially enter the select teams screen. If its not in the middle then one of the teams may take the role of user and the other is cpu.

Are your sliders set the same for both user and cpu?

Is this in Dynasty or exhibition? Dynasty sliders work differently than sliders in exhibition.

Turn off homefield advantage and see what happens. Just curious.
It's exhibition and I didn't have homefield on but now I do and it appears that teams that should win are.....
So who has good CPU vs CPU exhibition sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »