Home

"Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

This is a discussion on "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders" within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #121
Speak it into existence
 
jeremym480's Arena
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 18,259
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

I just got finished playing my first game with these sliders (post patch). I may not be the best person to look at because I use Bama in my offline dynasty but, I figured I would post my stats anyway.

BTW, this game is in year two of my dynasty. Bama is still A+ in everything while Miss St is B in everything.

Bama- Miss St
38-Score-14
15-First Downs-9
371-Total Offense-185
32-182-3-Rushes-Yards-TD-17-36-0
18-22-2-Comp-Att-TD-9-16-1
189-Passing Yards-149
1-Turnovers-1
1-Fumbles Lost-1
445-Total Yards-318

I do think the human running game is much more realistic now. I averaged 5.7 yards per carry. However, I had one long gain of 55 yards. If you take that away I would have only averaged 4.1 ypc. Pretty realistic if you ask me.
__________________
My 2K17 Boston Celtics MyLeague

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
jeremym480 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #122
In Dalton I Trust
 
Buckeyes_Doc's Arena
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,927
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I just got finished playing my first game with these sliders (post patch). I may not be the best person to look at because I use Bama in my offline dynasty but, I figured I would post my stats anyway.

BTW, this game is in year two of my dynasty. Bama is still A+ in everything while Miss St is B in everything.

Bama- Miss St
38-Score-14
15-First Downs-9
371-Total Offense-185
32-182-3-Rushes-Yards-TD-17-36-0
18-22-2-Comp-Att-TD-9-16-1
189-Passing Yards-149
1-Turnovers-1
1-Fumbles Lost-1
445-Total Yards-318

I do think the human running game is much more realistic now. I averaged 5.7 yards per carry. However, I had one long gain of 55 yards. If you take that away I would have only averaged 4.1 ypc. Pretty realistic if you ask me.
Did you play with slow and speed threshold at 50?
__________________
Ohio State - Reds - Bengals - Blackhawks - Bulls
Buckeyes_Doc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:42 PM   #123
Speak it into existence
 
jeremym480's Arena
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 18,259
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Great news, I wanna have to work for my yards, but not be impossible. If this is how it's working then I'm happy. Keep it coming fellas.
That's definitely how I felt in my game. Before I toss and stretch plays to the outside were "money plays" IMO. Now not so much.

Here's a rundown of each of my backs in my game vs. Miss St.

T. Richardson- 14 att, 124 yards, 8.8 ypc, 2 td, long of 55
E. Lacy- 9, 45 yds, 5.0, long of 11
D. Goode- 5, 9 yds, 1.8, long of 8
M. Ingram- 2, 10 yds, 5.0, long of 6
S. Brown- 1, 2 yds

Ingram was knocked out for the game on the second play from scrimmage in case you were wondering so Richardson came in as the feature back. One of the best things about all of this is how rewarding an 8-10 yard run is now. Now they are few and far between. I only had one run for more than 20 yards whereas before I would have about one per quarter.
__________________
My 2K17 Boston Celtics MyLeague

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
jeremym480 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #124
Speak it into existence
 
jeremym480's Arena
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 18,259
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Did you play with slow and speed threshold at 50?
****. I just realized all I changed were the sliders. I forgot to change the speed and threshold. I had them at normal and 0. What a screw up, I am. That's the story of my life I tell ya.

Anyways, I'll get them changed before my next game against LSU. That should be very telling but, it will probably be tomorrow before I get to it.

Sorry about that FF.
__________________
My 2K17 Boston Celtics MyLeague

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
jeremym480 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:43 AM   #125
Rookie
 
Shizz420's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Just played first game in South Carolina Dynasty, 9 min, Slow, 50 Thresh

vs Southern Miss

SC 17
USM 13

South Carolina runs the ball 41 times for 148 yards and 2 TDs with Kenny Miles (75 yds) in their 17-13 win on a rainy night in Columbia. Marcus Lattimore and P.DiMarco pitched in towards a 23 minute edge in time possession, and did South Carolina need it with the 5 INTs Garcia (10-19, 133 yds) threw (one during a Hail Mary at the end of the half, and another which was basically a punt on 3rd Down and Columbia).

Despite 18-107-1 TD for USM RB Lampley, and 16-28 for 187 from QB Davis, USM could not score on the stout South Carolina defense, which had an INT, fumble recovery, and 3 sacks along with 9 pressures. USM also missed 3 FGs in the driving rain which got worse throughout the night, as well as had a touchdown pass called back on a holding call, their only penalty of the game.

To end the recap, I found the AI flawed (not slider induced). In one instance, they kicked a 60 yard FG in the rain with :58 seconds left in not only the 2nd quarter (giving me good field position; I threw a pick, and they missed a 57 yarder to end the half lol) but also the 4th (on 4th and 6 from their 37, trailing 17-13 with 2:51 left in the 4th). Also, in the 3rd quarter, I had 3rd and 14 on the USM 44, and I run with Garcia for 13 1/2 on a scramble. But flag......holding, South Carolina. And...they decline the penalty (?), giving me 4th and in from the 34. I obv take it in and end up scoring a TD with Miles on the drive.

The sliders play well, some drops here and there but it was rainy, it is all good. I'll let you know more.
Shizz420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #126
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

I like your normal 0threshold set alot better. It has a quick pace like really football and it seprates the skill sets better. I twiked them over about 12 games until I found a set that makes everything work for me.

hum/cpu
accuracy-40/40
pass block-50/25
catch-50/45
RBability-50/50
RUNblock-40/45
passcoverage-55/50
passrush-70/35
interception-40/40
rushdefense-50/45
tackling-50/45

the rest i know i didnt touch

I really chanced the pass rush for hum and pass block for cpu and I like that Im able to get a variaty of action of getting to the qb quickly and sometimes not at all. I like the CPU tackling at 45 because I noticed I was doing horibly in broken tackles through my dynasty and the slight change gives me a few more a game.

I know some dont like the 0 threshold because recievers burn by the defense but I found that mixing up my coverage helps alot because I was playing OK ST in my NEB dynasty and I was keeping the pressure on and it was working get but then then I was in the 3-3-5 package and I had my two safties pressed forward in man and i was blitzing my linebackers. Then boom their slot reciever made a move at the line and got a few steps in my slower safety and it was a 70 yard td pass.

Just my two cents

Last edited by HUSKERmania; 08-12-2010 at 02:19 AM.
HUSKERmania is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #127
Post Like a Champion!
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 9,469
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

I only got in one game last night and I have mixed results post patch.
I played at home as Indiana in my dynasty vs #23 ranked Penn St.
I won the game 27-17 which is bad considering I am IU, but if you look at the stats you will realize they dominated the game.
Score IU 27 PSU 17
Total yrds IU 248 PSU 404
Turnovers IU 1 PSU 5 (including 4 fumbles in the 1st half)
Yep they fumbled 4 times in the first half and it enabled me to take a 20-3 lead at the half and I only had 80 total yrds at halftime! I picked one of the fumbles up and ran it back 80 yrds for a td.
Player stats
IU
QB 13-25 162 yrds 1 td 1 int
RB 90 yrds 3.5 yrds per carry 1 td

PSU
QB 19-32 306 yrds 2 tds 1 int
RB 88 yrds 4.8 ave

As you can see I won but if PSU had not fumbled 4 times they would have blown me out.
3 of the 4 fumbles were right as they were trying to score inside my 10 yrd line.
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #128
Aka."Footballforever"
 
RoyalBoyle78's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Yonkers N.Y.
Posts: 23,724
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I only got in one game last night and I have mixed results post patch.
I played at home as Indiana in my dynasty vs #23 ranked Penn St.
I won the game 27-17 which is bad considering I am IU, but if you look at the stats you will realize they dominated the game.
Score IU 27 PSU 17
Total yrds IU 248 PSU 404
Turnovers IU 1 PSU 5 (including 4 fumbles in the 1st half)
Yep they fumbled 4 times in the first half and it enabled me to take a 20-3 lead at the half and I only had 80 total yrds at halftime! I picked one of the fumbles up and ran it back 80 yrds for a td.
Player stats
IU
QB 13-25 162 yrds 1 td 1 int
RB 90 yrds 3.5 yrds per carry 1 td

PSU
QB 19-32 306 yrds 2 tds 1 int
RB 88 yrds 4.8 ave

As you can see I won but if PSU had not fumbled 4 times they would have blown me out.
3 of the 4 fumbles were right as they were trying to score inside my 10 yrd line.
Stats don't look bad, I mean anything can happen in college football, I mean did it feel cheap, like did you dominate?
__________________
N.Y Mets
N.Y Giants
N.Y Knicks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes


Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
RoyalBoyle78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Top -