Home

"Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

This is a discussion on "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders" within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-31-2010, 02:14 AM   #17
Rookie

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Good Sliders, and I'm getting away from using them. But, these work minus the holding sliders. Alabamas O line is good, but they've held me 5 times in one quarter. I put it back to 50. I'm playing slow and 0 for threshold.
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 07-31-2010, 11:05 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

has anyone used these sliders with the coaching slider changes that were recommended in another post or should it not matter?
Old 07-31-2010, 03:32 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

no offense footballforever but your sliders are bogus. the only reason im looking for sliders is because playing the game on default is too easy and I only play on heisman so I got limited options. But when I played with the yours bout 3 to 4 games there wasn't one single play when the opposing d line came crashing in without my o line stopping them at all it was bogus. The running game was horrible I probably gained 75 yards total in all 3 games that's stupid and I was playing with tenn. Just to give you some feedback "whatever is whatever"
Old 07-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwd33
no offense footballforever but your sliders are bogus. the only reason im looking for sliders is because playing the game on default is too easy and I only play on heisman so I got limited options. But when I played with the yours bout 3 to 4 games there wasn't one single play when the opposing d line came crashing in without my o line stopping them at all it was bogus. The running game was horrible I probably gained 75 yards total in all 3 games that's stupid and I was playing with tenn. Just to give you some feedback "whatever is whatever"
It makes no sense that you think its easier on default when these sliders actually give an advantage to the user run game. Are you saying default heisman is too easy to pass but you cant run? I dont know man its hard to call out sliders this close to default which imo is pretty good itself.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #21
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
So let me get this straight.... You think default Heisman is too easy yet, these slider's make it harder to run the ball?

Honestly, I don't get it... Please check the slider's. Everything dealing with the run is either at default for the user or lower than default for the CPU.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
Rookie

jhill396's Arena

OVR: 5

def gunna try these out. hope theres no heisman bs
Old 07-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #23
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
no offense taking, I raised the user pass block because you claim ed you were getting crushed. So see how this goes. Listen the running game needs to be almost untouched, your runners will run there ability, you just have to ind the blocks, they are there. don't hold the turbo button down from the start, if so you will not gain anything, I had a 200 yard rushing game with these. If so then take this and make you own edits.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm really enjoying the game, since I found these. I'm leaving pass block at 55 though, works perfect even when playing with ULM. Nice to give up 4+ sack and/or 3 Int game every once in awhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »