Home

CS10029's All American Sliders

This is a discussion on CS10029's All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32
CS10029's All American Sliders

VERSION 1.2 - Updated 7/26

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting sliders for any game on OS, but I am getting some good games with these. So I decided I will post them, and slowly try to make them better and better.

This is what I have so far:

Difficulty: All American
Game Speed: Normal
Speed Threshold: 30
Quarters: 7 Minutes

Penalties:

Offsides: 95
False Start: 95
Holding: 50
Facemask: 50
OFF PI: 100
DEF PI: 100
Clipping: 50 (I put it to 55 and saw waaaaay too many calls)
Int. Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 90
Roughing the Kicker: 90

Custom AI (USER/CPU):

QB Accuracy: 35/25
Pass Blocking: 60/55
WR Catching: 55/55
RB Ability: 50/55
Run Blocking: 40/65
Pass Coverage: 50/45
Pass Rush: 55/30
Interceptions: 30/30
Rush Defense: 40/55
Tackling: 55/40
FG Power: 35/25
FG Accuracy: 35/45
Punt Power: 30/40
Punt Accuracy: 35/60
Kickoff Power: 40/40

I've changed them now so I suppose these are V 1.2.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott

Last edited by CS10029; 07-26-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

Re: CS10029's All American Sliders

Updating the first post right this second... Would really like to see what some of you think. I have had the game for awhile now. These are really giving me good results. Playing with BC I've gone I think 8-4 and 9-3. Pretty reasonable IMO. Sometimes I have no chance (Miami) and sometimes I can pull a 21-0 upset at V Tech.

Let me know what you guys think!
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
Old 07-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Hey man, I like the look of these... a lot of the slider sets here strive for a difficulty between AA and Heisman (essentially making AA harder), but that usually results in a level a tad too difficult for me, so if these keep the difficulty about the same and just look for a more realistic game then I will definitely go towards these... the only thing i would do differently is lower User Tackling, it is definitely frustrating to have your tackles broken but I think it places more emphasis on gang tackling and uses the locomotion a bit better... if you go for the strip you can definitely get burnt but as long as you have some help then you won't get beat on too many big plays

what kind of teams are you playing with these? i play with a cupcake school in dynasty and don't want to touch QB Acc because it's bad enough already, but i'm wondering if you really need it lowered when playing with better teams? how often does the CPU miss throws?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
Hey man, I like the look of these... a lot of the slider sets here strive for a difficulty between AA and Heisman (essentially making AA harder), but that usually results in a level a tad too difficult for me, so if these keep the difficulty about the same and just look for a more realistic game then I will definitely go towards these... the only thing i would do differently is lower User Tackling, it is definitely frustrating to have your tackles broken but I think it places more emphasis on gang tackling and uses the locomotion a bit better... if you go for the strip you can definitely get burnt but as long as you have some help then you won't get beat on too many big plays

what kind of teams are you playing with these? i play with a cupcake school in dynasty and don't want to touch QB Acc because it's bad enough already, but i'm wondering if you really need it lowered when playing with better teams? how often does the CPU miss throws?
I put tackling up because I felt I was missing tackles I shouldn't. Guys would be standing right in front of the dude with ball, and just let them go by. Bringing it up a little seems to have gotten rid of that.

The computer seems to miss throws, nothing crazy. With drops and misses though you get pretty good completion %. Which has a lot to do with getting a solid pass rush.

This is My Music:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »