Home

***Phillyfan23's NCAA 11 AA sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Phillyfan23's NCAA 11 AA sliders*** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
***Phillyfan23's NCAA 11 AA sliders***

These sliders to me are pretty challenging....don't be afraid of the significantly favored CPU sliders, default AA is a bit too easy to begin with, so this is needed. Penalty sliders I copied right off Playmakers...credits to him.

Slow Gamespeed
Homefield Advantage OFF
Ice the Kicker OFF
Speed Threshold 30
ALL PENALTIES MAXED except HOLDING- 50 , CLIPPING-55 AND FACE MASK-55, kr int 50
8 or 9 Minute quarters depends on how fast you pick plays. I have it at 8.

OFFENSIVE SLIDERS

QBA-5/5
PASS BLOCK-55/55
WR CATCH-55/55
RBA-50/50
RUN BLOCK-20/100

DEFENSIVE SLIDERS

PASS COVERAGE-40/40
PASS RUSH-65/65
INT-30/50
RUSH DEFENSE-0/100
TACKLE-45/45

SPECIAL TEAM SLIDERS

FG Power-5/5
FG Accuarcy-25/55
Punt Power-20/55
Punt Accuarcy-55/70
Kick Off Length-40/40

SUB SETTINGS

I really don't have a good idea on these settings. Maybe someone could give come up with good sub settings for 8-9 mins quarters.

Last edited by phillyfan23; 08-12-2010 at 05:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ***Phillyfan23's NCAA 11 AA sliders***

Thanks Phillyfan23. I'm surprised no one has commented on these sliders so far. I used a combination of yours and Fist of Rage's sliders last year on NCAA 10, and I was very happy. These do look to be very challenging, a lot more so than SN's AA sliders. Have you done much lab work with these?
Old 07-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron3
Thanks Phillyfan23. I'm surprised no one has commented on these sliders so far. I used a combination of yours and Fist of Rage's sliders last year on NCAA 10, and I was very happy. These do look to be very challenging, a lot more so than SN's AA sliders. Have you done much lab work with these?

Its because they see that qb rating and get scared along with the rest of the cpu boosts haha I am one for sure thats scared to try these but I will eventually especially when philly fine tunes them.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:43 AM   #4
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

Quote:
ya i've played a number of games with these....I crushed Notre Dame yesterdya with PSU 30-0 believe it or not....helped that their QB was injured after the 1st quarter

was mauled by alabama 37-7 and had some close games playing michigan vs MSU.....

the pass coverage slider I raised to 40 for the Human slider to equal the CPU slider. so far so good......

just need good sub settings then good to go.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

I haven't tried these out yet, but I'm betting that running the football is next to impossible. What's your strategy for running the ball?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #6
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

^^^

i use good ole football strategy....nothing different really. Spread out the formation, run up te middle, use TEs in motion to support sometimes, not too different than your basic football 101.

The run game on default AA is just not challenging enough. I want to fight for my 100 yard games against an elite defense.

give it a try and see if it's too hard for you, if it is, make run block easier for human.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
Peace thru tyranny.

MEGATRON's Arena

I may have to do some lab work to help Philly out with these sliders. I really like the style of play with these (similar to what I used last year). QB accuracy seems way too high on everyone else's slider sets, and pass coverage is set too high as well. With these, I have a feeling I'm going to like what I see when I start playing some games.

Although, I do think that the USER running game is going to have to get a few bumps in blocking or CPU rush defense. I had a hard enough time running the ball on SN's slider set. And I think his were set with USER blocking at 25, and CPU rush defense at 70. I really liked his set, minus the mind-reading CPU pass coverage and the pinpoint gunslingers. I'd like to see a combination of the two.

Philly, I remember using your sliders last year, and I didn't have anywhere near as much trouble running the ball as I have had with SN's sliders on NCAA 11. With the slider set above, I can't imagine trying to run the ball with defensive lineman waiting in my backfield every play.

Last edited by MEGATRON; 07-27-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
I may have to do some lab work to help Philly out with these sliders. I really like the style of play with these (similar to what I used last year). QB accuracy seems way too high on everyone else's slider sets, and pass coverage is set too high as well. With these, I have a feeling I'm going to like what I see when I start playing some games.

Although, I do think that the USER running game is going to have to get a few bumps in blocking or CPU rush defense. I had a hard enough time running the ball on SN's slider set. And I think his were set with USER blocking at 25, and CPU rush defense at 70. I really liked his set, minus the mind-reading CPU pass coverage and the pinpoint gunslingers. I'd like to see a combination of the two.
I agree with you 100 percent with this mega I have had a blast with sn's but would love to see a combination of the two sets cuz phillys passing will take away the stupid cpu ai. Im actually gonna try to do it myself using all sn's run sliders and phillys passing sliders. I think the mixture will be money but we shall see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »