Home

Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call?

This is a discussion on Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call?

Im through game six of my UGA dynasty and I have had zero pass interference calls! I have all my penalties set to 100 with the exception of holding, face mask, and clipping, which is set at 55 and I get plenty of those called. It seems every year penalties get overlooked. When you're having to raise penalty sliders to 100 to hope and try to get a call out of the ref something is wrong. If penalties can be addressed in the second patch that would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call?

The penalty sliders are pretty bad, 50 you get like no holding calls and bump it to 55 there's like 7 a game. I really wish that sliders went by 1's rather than 5's.

I've seen pass interference a few times, only on All-American though. I've played a lot with Varsity too but, never once seen a PI call.

Somebody said they were seeing more False Starts at 55 rather than 100, I don't know how much he looked into that but it does seem like I get lots of the calls set at 55.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Im through game six of my UGA dynasty and I have had zero pass interference calls!
I am on season 3 (No, not game 3, season 3) of my dynasty, and I have seen roughly two pass interference calls.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

nope, only false start, holding, clipping and facemask
Old 07-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

One. On my team, in the endzone. I have the penalty sliders for interference at 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I am in week 6 of my Dynasty on the Hiesman setting and I have seen a few PI's with the settings bumoed to 65 on each.

A lot of holding and false starts but very few offsides.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #7
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4

I have all penalties set at 55, playing on Varsity with Playmaker's sliders and YES I have seen PI a couple of times by both me and cpu teams, even some false starts and offsides by both me and cpu teams. Most common are Holding, Facemask and Clipping. Also seems high % of penalties called on big yardage plays and on kickoffs. But with the penalty slider setting at 55 Im seeing an average of 8 penalties per game combined for both teams, Im usually playing 7-8 minute qtrs, so seems reasonable to me.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 8

seen one they cant get it right butt better none than a ridiculous amount of them i actually hate the amount of penalties and reviews that go on during college football so I love the game the way is. It's almost how football should be in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »