Home

MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's sliders.

This is a discussion on MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's sliders. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachchris
I am interested in what you come up with for AA sliders. I have a feeling the higher speed threshold might be the way to go because even with the coaching slider changes the cpu rarely runs a dime or quarter defense so the higher threshold might give the LB's a chance against four and five wide passing. I haven't really tested this, just a thought because I like to run Air Raid and it usually becomes too easy to find open receivers.
Yea man they are up and I'd appreciate some feedback I tried these out in my week 5 matchup and wow Jake Locker really proved why he's considered the top quarterback in the nation. To start the game off my team captain All-American cornerback Shareece Wright broke the USC kick return long record with a 99 yard return and then the very next time out broke A 94 yard return and brought it down to their 6 yardline. Then here comes Jake Locker and he broke a 64 yard touchdown run and I was just shocked because I have never seen a cpu quarterback scramble for that long of a touchdown.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #58
Banned

Re: MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's slider

I have a new video up demonstrating the pass defense. Im pretty much focusing on completely deleting the psychic DB's
Old 08-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

Mike, have you had a chance to use your varsity and or all american sliders with the new patch which just came out?
Old 08-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
Mike, have you had a chance to use your varsity and or all american sliders with the new patch which just came out?
Yes I have and I haven't seen any changes in gameplay whatsoever so at this point unless someone gives me some feedback of some issues with gameplay I don't really see any changes that need to be made.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMike32v2
Yes I have and I haven't seen any changes in gameplay whatsoever so at this point unless someone gives me some feedback of some issues with gameplay I don't really see any changes that need to be made.
Just beat stanford to pick up my 5th victory with a game winning field goal 27-28 I am making a couple tweaks to the kicking and passing game in a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #62
Rookie

Mike or anyone else played the Varsity after the tuning done, just played me(Miami,OH) vs. the gators and I was only down 10-0 at the half...maybe I need to try the all american
Old 08-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
Mike or anyone else played the Varsity after the tuning done, just played me(Miami,OH) vs. the gators and I was only down 10-0 at the half...maybe I need to try the all american
Maybe. I have seen absolutely no gameplay changes since the tuner set came out so maybe you should try the All-American I have been having alot of fun with Versuz2 slider set as well
Old 08-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #64
Rookie

Mike are you still using your sliders for your dyansty or using Jstic's, has the tuning affected the speed threshold? If so, how have you adjusted your sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »