Home

MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's sliders.

This is a discussion on MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's sliders. within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Exclamation MasterMikes Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's sliders.

Overall Changes
Well as you can see by the title these were intended to be low thresh and varsity but after much advice and research I feel like the higher threshold is much more efficient and realistic and I have also decided to develop a set of All-American sliders aside from the varsity skill level due to the lack of difficulty so I do apologize for any inconvenience. But back to the point I am going to release an early stage of All-American sliders that could use some testing and hopefully I can get some more feedback to help these sliders along the way these will be expected to deliver a greater challenge so stay tuned for that.

Overview

First and foremost I want to thank versuz2, and PM for Great Base slider sets and Oraeon for suggesting the high threshold and the coaching sliders because without them I wouldn't be here right now so its only fair that they get some credit here.

I saw some things in each of these guys sliders that I liked and some that I didn't so I felt that I could develop some stunning realistic sliders using Playmakers knowledge of sliders and versuz2's knowledge of the A.I. and obviously Oraeons coaching sliders that really just made this game the greatest football game ever IMO My main goal here was to develop sliders that would really allow the user to pass the ball effectively and I think that I have done that here.

All-American Set (Recommended)
Here we go Slider set #2 hope this helps for those who are more experienced I will be posting some stats a little bit later but I have been getting tremendous gameplay with these so I hope you guys can find some enjoyment with them. Also again I highly recommend Oraeons coaching sliders because they are game changers.

General Info
Ok when you look at this set your going to see that its actually very similar to the default sliders this is because the high thresh really evens out the game and doesn't require to many slider adjustments except with the main sliders like run blocking etc. Now these sliders aren't perfect but they sure are close lol so Im hoping you guys enjoy these as much as I have been so please hit me up with some stats and some feedback thx.

Volume Control (Better feeling for a football atmosphere)
Master-100 (User Preference)
Commentators-85
Stadium PA-100
Crowd-100
On the field-40
Menu Music-100 (User preference)
Menu Sound FX-100 (User preference)
Custom Stadium Sounds-100

Game Controls
Auto sprint-OFF (You can turn it on if you want but I have seen better pass rush with it off)
Auto strafe-On (User preference)

Gameplay Options
Quarter Length-7 Min
Skill-All-American
Fatique-on
Game Speed-Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold-50

Penalties Set all penalties to 55 except for the following
Holding-50
Clipping-50

Here's an example of a legit roughing the passer call:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llHsTtZ2s6M

Custom AI
QB Accuracy-
20/50
Pass Blocking-60/65
WR Catching-45/50
RB Ability-50/55
Run Blocking-45/60
Pass Coverage-30/40
Pass Rush-60/55
Interceptions-15/40
Rush Defense-50/80
Tackling-40/50
FG Power-35/40
Fg Accuracy-15/55
Punt Power-60/60
Punt Accuracy-25/75
Kickoff Power-35/40

Here's an example of Pass Defense using my sliders:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X4BYyynyHI

Varsity Set
This set is now completed and is considered my varsity base set. If you find it to easy for your gameplay you are welcome to make your own tweaks or you can try out my All American set.
Important*
-I am going to lay out the sliders and the settings that I am using For my Varsity and my All American set. For the best results I would recommend following them exactly because each slider reacts with another in a certain way.

Game controls
Auto Sprint-OFF(User Preference)
Auto Strafe-ON (User Preference)

Gameplay Options
Skill:Varsity
Quarter Length:7-8 (Not to much time to run up the score)
Player Minimum Speed Threshold-65(High quality gameplay)
Home Field Advantage Effects-OFF (User Preference)
Game Speed-Slow

Game Rules (Penalties)
I have been getting amazing results with these i have been getting Defensive PI calls and legit roughing the passer calls

Offsides-55
False Start-50
Holding-50
Face Mask-55
Offensive PI-55
Defensive PI-55
KR/PR Int-55
Clipping-55
Intentional Grounding-55
Roughing the passer-55
Roughing the kicker-55

Custom AI-User/CPU
Custom AI-User/CPU
QB Acc-5/45
Pass block-30/50
Wr Catch-20/40
Rb Ability-50/55
Run Blocking-35/45
Pass Coverage-35/50
Pass Rush-100/55
Interceptions-70/80
Run D-40/70
Tackling-20/50
FG Power -5/5
FG Accuracy-20/45
Punt Power-25/65
Punt Accuracy-55/70
Kickoff Power-45/55

Subs IN/Out
QB-20/50
RB-75/80
WR-75/80
FB/TE-70/80
OL-50/65

DT-80/75
DE-80/85
LB-65/75
CB-50/60
S-65/80

These sub sliders are the key to it all. Since fresh D-lineman keep coming in and out on third down and passing situations the pressure can be pretty intense.

***KNOWN BUGS***
-Fumbles-Sorry my sliders can't fix this this MUST be addressed in a patch

-Sacks from the RE position-Good luck with this because I haven't had any my RE has 2 sacks all year in my dynasty.

Play Action Pass Coverage/Glitch-All I can say is that if you REAAALLLYY need to use play action that much then boost the Pass Blocking slider way up (Which will virtually eliminate the CPU pass rush) but thats the only way your going to even get the ball off. Hard counts are also somewhat useful but beware of False Start penalties. I would absolutely recommend not running play action out of the singleback formations because on occasion it will cause you to run 30 yards back resulting in all types of trouble.

I'll be posting scores and stats from my games in the near future so stay tuned!!!!

Coaching sliders

Oraeons coaching sliders work very well with this set so don't hesitate to head over there and use those.

Last edited by MasterMike32v2; 08-07-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: New sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Banned

Re: MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's slider

Anyways people I will be testing these throughout the day and posting stats I would like you guys to test these out and post stats and let me know where I need to make improvements. I think these are pretty good sliders as they are now but we'll see what you guys think.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MasterMikes Low Threshold Varsity Dynasty sliders. Combo of Versuz2 & PM's slider

that's a pretty high scoring affair for OU vs. Texas
Old 08-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
Banned

Yea and it was a tough game that I probably should have lost. I only had 14 offensive points but my punt returner and my all star cornerback came up huge. Also I brought a lot of pressure and the opposing quarterback threw some horrible passes which I was able to pick off.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
Rookie

I'll give 'em a try today...I'll play Oregon State(me) vs. TCU, first week on ESPN
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I am averaging 1 punt return touchdown a game and am very pleased with the blocking I have been getting.
That sounds way too high.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
That sounds way too high.
Well try them out for yourself and see.

Just played as Illinois vs Ohio State and got trashed :/ I was getting to much pressure so I am going to make some adjustments to the pass blocking sliders.

Overall decent game I couldnt do anything against Ohio States D line but with an average Overall O-line of 79 that probably should have been the case

NCAA Scoreboard - Illinois (me) () at Bucks (CPU) ()
August 2, 20101234F
Illinois (me)330713
#2 Bucks (CPU)0971026
Top Performers
Illinois (me) - Stats
M. Leshoure-2 rec 63 yds 1 TD
D. Dimke- FG 2/3 Long 54
Bucks (CPU) - Stats
T. Pryor-13/16 y34 yds 2 TD
B. Saine-14 att 112 yds 1 TD
Team Stats Comparison
IllinBucks
First Downs418
3rd Down Efficiency3-134-6
4th Down Efficiency1-40-0
Total Yards119378
Passing Yards104236
Rushing Yards15136
Penalties-Penalty Yards4-452-30
Turnovers40
Time of Possession8:2819:32
Illinois (me)
PassingC/ATTYDSTDINT
M. Wilson9/2610413
RushingATTYDSAVGTD
M. LeShoure19140
M. Wilson110
ReceivingRECYDSAVGTD
M. Leshoure26331.51
KickingFGM/AXPM/APTSLONG
D. Dimke2/31/1754
Bucks (CPU)
PassingC/ATTYDSTDINT
T. PRYOR13/1623420
RushingATTYDSAVGTD
B. Saine141128.01
T. Pryor22412.00
ReceivingRECYDSAVGTD
D. Sanzenbacher 28643.01
D. Posey9546.01
DefenseTKLSACKINTTD
C. Chekwa3020
C. Heyward94*00
Old 08-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
Rookie

played a quarter and a half at lunch me(Oregon State) 14 vs. TCU

my scores were on a punt return and a fumble return. Don't know about the auto sprint off. Rodgers is so fast!!! A couple moves and he was gone, the fumble return was when TCU was going in for a score, their TD came on a long run where I couldn't catch their running back

Have to play a couple more games to get a better feel its down to these or PM's base for me along with luvtotha9s rosters...thanks all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »