Home

Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mode Sliders

hey guy hw yhu may i ask ima coach mode guy myself i been playing coach mode every since i started playing football games but are there any run defense pass defense sliders are they stay the same... i got your run defense and pass defense aggressive sliders
Old 09-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #154
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanstandifer
hey guy hw yhu may i ask ima coach mode guy myself i been playing coach mode every since i started playing football games but are there any run defense pass defense sliders are they stay the same... i got your run defense and pass defense aggressive sliders
I haven't been able to prove any effect on gameplay so that's why I haven't changed the Defensive Run/Pass sliders.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #155
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15

i can just do cpu vs cpu with these right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #156
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
i can just do cpu vs cpu with these right?
These are not meant for CPU/CPU. Coach Mode sliders need to account for a bit of User influence in terms of play selection and offensive/defensive adjustments.

I've tried using these for CPU/CPU and it wasn't up to my standards.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #157
Pro

OVR: 5

any changes or are they still good for you? I am playing these as Notre Dame but lately I have only been playing easy teams so I dominate them. I have not had a real real test yet this season. I guess that is the trouble with an independent team.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
any changes or are they still good for you? I am playing these as Notre Dame but lately I have only been playing easy teams so I dominate them. I have not had a real real test yet this season. I guess that is the trouble with an independent team.
I would just suggest scheduling yourself.I play with Miami and usually schedule three top 25 out of the 4 non-confrence games and a couple on the road that usually gives a good challenge.Just my 2 cents
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-04-2010, 06:31 PM   #159
Pro

OVR: 5

I thought about that for next season, are you still happy with the sliders? Any changes?
Old 10-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #160
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
I thought about that for next season, are you still happy with the sliders? Any changes?
My OD partner has had problems with passing, specifically the powerful pass rush. I haven't had the same problems, but we are working to figure out why he's experiencing a completely different game than I am.

I've had some of my best "sim' feeling Coach Mode games lately in our OD.

There are only a couple of changes that we made for our OD to make things slightly more competitive based on our past experience.

Dropped HUM Run Blocking to 55.
Dropped both HUM and CPU Pass Rush to 70.
Dropped both HUM and CPU Interceptions to 15.

Feel free to make the above changes since I believe they play well. If we come up with a completely different set then I'll update the first post in the thread, but so far nothing too drastic has needed to be changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »