Home

CPU vs CPU slider testing

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU slider testing within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-25-2010, 06:11 AM   #9
Rookie

kamagate's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: CPU vs CPU slider testing

Any progress with the testing?

I think the stats produced in games should be as close as possible to real stats so I'm very interested in these sliders.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #10
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

Madden has had my attention for the past week or so but I'm planning on testing some more this weekend. I actually have stats that I haven't posted yet with default speed threshold. Seems to make a pretty noticeable difference. I will post these stats tomorrow evening. Thanks for the patience guys. Hope you enjoy these.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #12
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

Sorry it's been so long for an update guys. I am actually in my 5th year with MTSU. I have been testing every game and tweaking sliders accordingly. This set has produced some awesome results. I'm very satisfied. I'm going to start another franchise with a more powerful team and see if that makes any kind of difference. If I have time I will post some of the results from the MTSU franchise.
Spoiler

Last edited by dpmx21; 07-28-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

dpmx21,

Thx for the work on CPU/CPU sliders. It seems to me that whenever I watch a season vs. simming the stats are all screwed up. For example, I play with a top team at all positions but at the end of the year my players are nowhere to be found on award lists. My team does well but numbers of tackles, pancakes, sacks etc are just not enough to get my guys awards. I know it may be impossible, but I would like a realistic game when watching based on player attributes but at the same time have realistic stats when compared to other teams that have all their games simmed.

With your sliders are the season stats better when you watch all games vs. simming during a season?

Thx in advance for any response.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »