Home

SuperJ's **RATINGS FIRST** Sliders

This is a discussion on SuperJ's **RATINGS FIRST** Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: SuperJ's **RATINGS FIRST** Sliders

Hey superJ loving these sliders just wanted to know if i should raise the computer run blocking because i have my sliders set to your set which has my run def at 0 and im holding the computer under 100 yds most games .I play with N.D and have played about 6 games with these sliders now.You said not to touch the other sliders so im not sure what to do i dont want to mess these up its the best games i been haveng since i got the game.I was playing on heiman to many adjustments to keep making there.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:21 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

superJ, with CPU QB accuracy and HUM pass coverage at 50, how often do you see "robo QB's" for CPU? Especially when you play against spread offense teams like Oklahoma (even though their playbook is multiple). I'm afraid that CPU might complete 80-90% of their passes (I also as play MLB on defense, btw). I know we can always raise the HUM pass coverage, but my guess is that you've played against CPU numerous times with HUM pass coverage and CPU pass accuracy set to 50, so I'd appreciate to hear your feedback on this. Also, have you noticed any significant difference on CPU's passing game pre-patch vs post-patch? Oh! another thing - like debella said, if CPU running game is still lacking even with rush defense at zero, should we think about raising CPU run blocking? One last question, are all your penalty sliders set at 50 as well?

Thanks.

Last edited by Pongsona; 08-13-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by debella
Hey superJ loving these sliders just wanted to know if i should raise the computer run blocking because i have my sliders set to your set which has my run def at 0 and im holding the computer under 100 yds most games .I play with N.D and have played about 6 games with these sliders now.You said not to touch the other sliders so im not sure what to do i dont want to mess these up its the best games i been haveng since i got the game.I was playing on heiman to many adjustments to keep making there.
If you feel that the CPU just isn't getting enough yards then by all means go ahead and raise CPU run block up 10 notches until you find a good comfort zone. For me, it's good where it is. The other day I had Ingram go 18-105 in the first half against Texas. So just keep testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongsona
superJ, with CPU QB accuracy and HUM pass coverage at 50, how often do you see "robo QB's" for CPU? Especially when you play against spread offense teams like Oklahoma (even though their playbook is multiple). I'm afraid that CPU might complete 80-90% of their passes (I also as play MLB on defense, btw). I know we can always raise the HUM pass coverage, but my guess is that you've played against CPU numerous times with HUM pass coverage and CPU pass accuracy set to 50, so I'd appreciate to hear your feedback on this. Also, have you noticed any significant difference on CPU's passing game pre-patch vs post-patch? Oh! another thing - like debella said, if CPU running game is still lacking even with rush defense at zero, should we think about raising CPU run blocking? One last question, are all your penalty sliders set at 50 as well?

Thanks.

Honestly, I haven't seen any robo QB. I might lower both ACC sliders to 30/30 or 25/25 but I haven't decided yet. Usually just changing pass coverage can fix any QB issues. I've played all sorts of teams and generally get a median completion percentage around 47-48%.

As for post patch, I really haven't noticed any difference. Players are less likely to bat a pass on a michael jordan jump but that's about it. My penalty sliders are the same as Playmakers; everything at 100 except holding, facemask, and clipping at 55.
#1 Rule of Sliders: Realism is Relative
Old 08-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 16

Just played a game last night in my new UL Lafayette dynasty. I beat Georgia IN Georgia 20-17. It was a real close game but I felt like my passing was unstoppable. I could NOT run though. I went like 15 for 20 yards on the ground. But passing wise I had about a 48% completion rate for 225 yards. Also Georgia but up somilar passing numbers and about 100 yards rushing.

The REAL problem with this game though is that Georgia blitzed 6-8 guys almost EVERY play. this made passing REALLY easy. Let me know if any of you have seen teams blitz non-stop. I might have to edit aggression sliders in my dynasty.
#1 Rule of Sliders: Realism is Relative
Old 08-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the info superJ i upped the computers run blk to 60 and it made a world of a difference.As for the computer blitzing all the time yes i agree they blitz about 85% of the time and when they don't blitz there in a quarter def only bringing 3 down lineman on passing downs.I read on the forums you have to change there aggression on dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »