Home

Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Formation Subs

Wasn't sure where to place this so mods if you need to move it that's fine. I got the game a couple of days ago and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for my team MSU. I got the roster, depth chart and sliders done yesterday and today I wanna get the formation subs and team sounds done today. My question is with the formation subs. I know you can only edit them during a game but if I make those changes will they be saved or do I have to do them every time? I mostly play offline and exhibition games. Thanks for any help!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Banned

MrHyde's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Formation Subs

There saved as long as you have auto saved enabled on.I've been trying to figure out how to get my backup running back in more,but haven't had much luck with it.I've tried 75-85,80-86,84-85 and still I'll be lucky to see my backup get 5carries a game.I play 10 minute quarters on All American also.I know if I put the sub out at 90 or above once the starter leaves he never comes back(bug).So I just alternate the series between the two since I have two decent backs in Ellington and Harper and I go into depth chart to do this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »