Home

Old 08-14-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
post update

I am very upset on how CHEAP they have to make the CPU so they can "compete" with me. I want to play fair CPU, we shouldnt have to do sliders. Since the update, passing is super easy and running gets aggravating at times. But the biggest thing the update did was make the CPU offense the cheapest thing in the world. They break at least one tackle a play, they ALWAYS get the pass off in ANY situation (ie. falling to the ground, looking wrong direction, running off foot.) Basically, if anyone has any good post update sliders, please let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: post update

I'm sick of the cheats the CPU is doing post patch as well. I was about to throw my controller at the TV out of frustration when I am throwing interceptions as I get into the redzone as the defender "warps" into position to make the play. Also, seeing the CPU fumble 4 times after everytime I turnover the ball everytime I am deep in my own territory. The reoccurrence of turnovers tells me that the game mechanics will do whatever it takes in order to keep games competitive, regardless of player skill (lack of mine in my own case) and team ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »