Home

Old 08-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Sliders

Seeing how there are 85 different slider sets here. In one word tell me who's you think is the best set for you.

I don't need an explanation as I understand the "everyone has different styles" Who cares. One word who's do you use? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Sliders

Youknowalready's coach mode sliders
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 08-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikris
Youknowalready's coach mode sliders
Thanks miamikris.
Does he have post patch? Cause I have been following. I like coach mode sometimes as well.

Anyways...Lets keep it going guys...One word, just like miamikris did.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:38 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Thanks miamikris.
Does he have post patch? Cause I have been following. I like coach mode sometimes as well.

Anyways...Lets keep it going guys...One word, just like miamikris did.
He does have post-patch
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 08-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikris
He does have post-patch
Has he posted them somewhere else? Last I saw in his thread he said he was going to lab and should have something after the weekend. He hasn't updated them since. I am talking about 2nd patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Amazing....There are so many slider people here, yet nobody can answer a simple question as to which you use. I think this says something about all these slider gurus. I think people just tweak and post sliders ...hoping they will be the slider king and have the largest thread every year. That in itself is a game. That is why everyday I come on here I see at least 5 news sets...This thread has been viewed over a 100 times and only one person can say what they think are the best sliders for them? I mean think about it guys...wouldn't it make more sense to narrow it down and have many people focus on 1 set that people can tweak from there? Oh wait..they already do that. It's called DEFAULT. The only thing all these different sets do is confuse everybody into not knowing which to use...then they never get them right..because they are NEVER perfect. So basically you by a $60.00 game to do nothing but adjust sliders on for 4 months. I think EA is very smart. Good work guys.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Playmakers varsity sliders are the best sliders IMO, in these forums!!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Amazing....There are so many slider people here, yet nobody can answer a simple question as to which you use. I think this says something about all these slider gurus. I think people just tweak and post sliders ...hoping they will be the slider king and have the largest thread every year. That in itself is a game. That is why everyday I come on here I see at least 5 news sets...This thread has been viewed over a 100 times and only one person can say what they think are the best sliders for them? I mean think about it guys...wouldn't it make more sense to narrow it down and have many people focus on 1 set that people can tweak from there? Oh wait..they already do that. It's called DEFAULT. The only thing all these different sets do is confuse everybody into not knowing which to use...then they never get them right..because they are NEVER perfect. So basically you by a $60.00 game to do nothing but adjust sliders on for 4 months. I think EA is very smart. Good work guys.
So make your own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »