Home

AA POST PATCH SLIDERS

This is a discussion on AA POST PATCH SLIDERS within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
AA POST PATCH SLIDERS

Gameplay Options
Skill (AA)
Injuries-On
Fatigue-On
Quarter Length-8 minutes
Play Clock-On
Game Speed-Normal
Speed Threshold-50
HFA Effect-On
Ice the Kicker-On

Game Rules- (Believe it or not, 55 works the best, don't know why, but It does)
Offsides........................55
False Start....................55
Holding.........................50
Facemask......................50
O Pass Interference........55
D Pass Interference........55
KR/PR Interference..........55
Clipping.........................55
Intentional Grounding.......55
Roughing the Passer.........55
Roughing the Kicker.........55

Human/CPU
QB Accuracy...................10-50 (Lower for the CPU and he throws too many dump offs)
Pass Blocking.................. 0-0 - (Huge chanage to get great line play)
WR Catching...................50-50
RB Ability.......................50-55
Run Blocking...................50-55
Pass Coverage................45-45
Pass Rush...................... 0- 0 (Works with pass blocking at 0)
Interceptions..................50-50
Rush Defense..................50-50
Tackling.........................40-40 (Helps fumble problems and boosts running game)
FG Power........................25-25
FG Accuracy....................25-50
Punt Power......................50-50
Punt Accuracy.................70-70
KO Power........................50-50

These offer an excellent game with realistic line play. Try them out and see what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: AA POST PATCH SLIDERS

How in the world can you lower cpu pass coverage to 45? Passing against the cpu on the default 50 is easy as cake (Especially on slants)- so does lowering it to 45 make passing more difficult, or even easier?

I put that slider up to 100 and noticed no difference- I am wondering if going below 50 fixes the slants issue?
Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

It's a fine line with the pass defense this year. anything over 50 and the CPU literally runs the route before the WR's get to the cuts. Anything under 50, and it's somewhat easy. I personally keep it 45 because it dumbs CPU down a little, keeps them from mirroring the routes (at times they still do, which is frustrating...specially when you see the CB off, and you run a post, and as the WR makes his cut, with the DB still in a backpedal...by the time the ball gets there, the DB is 3 yards in front of the WR running the Post route).

I can't run the ball if the CPU rush d is anywhere over 50 and my run blocking isn't close to that same number.

Different players have different skill levels...my sliders that I use are too easy for some...but for me they feel right. It's no fun running the ball 38 times for 32 yards against a C rated Defense. It's no fun going 14-31 passing because the CPU runs the pass routes for you.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

I'm having great games with these and hope others try them out. Its great to finally have a pass rush and no suction blocking.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Yes, pass coverage at 45 is perfect and as high as you can go without seeing the route mirroring. Packman, all in all this slider set looks pretty good at a glance. As you know, I have a slider set I am working on. A few questions.... You mention that the offensive line interactions are different at 0. What I found was that the offensive line with pass blocking at 0 has reduced awareness to the point of not helping out with double team blocks etc... Run a test for me: Pit in practice mode Neb Def vs TN Off line. Nebraska has two amazing DL in Crick and Allen. Use an Iform pass set for TN and a Dime Under with Neb. Blitz the linebacker and keep your fullback in to block. Tell me how he responds to the blitzing linebacker.

Last edited by SECElit3; 08-18-2010 at 08:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »