Home

Heisman Slider help, post patch #2?

This is a discussion on Heisman Slider help, post patch #2? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Heisman Slider help, post patch #2?

I've been lurking on this board for many, many years and have found some incredible insight on this board, but I'm having a huge problem with continuing my dynasty, post patch #2, on Heisman difficulty. The game was truly amazing before the patch, but now it seems that every game is now a shootout. I've been running with Footballforever's Heisman sliders and now it feels like I have to throw for 400 yards a game to even be competitive in my offline dynasty. I used to be able to tell the difference in playing against a 90 ovr QB and a 75 ovr QB, now it feels like every team I play against has Peyton Manning at the helm. Games that used to end 21-17 are now 55-49. It's also much harder to run the football, even with highly rated RBs, it seems. I still win and lose, it just feels cheaper than it did before.

Is there any way to regain the way the game played pre-patch on Heisman level or do I need to delete the patch? I'm hoping I don't need to delete as I'm now seeing some different animations and the uniform degradation definitely adds to the game.

Is there any Heisman slider set available that could give me the pre-patch experience?? I've noticed that many are playing on AA, but I really enjoy the challenge of Heisman, although I wouldn't be opposed to continuing on AA if that gave me the most realistic experience.

Any and all help/recommendations are greatly appreciated.

THX
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »