Home

Slider tips postpatch 3

This is a discussion on Slider tips postpatch 3 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
Slider tips postpatch 3

Here is my breakdown for slider fixes post patch from observations on All-American and my testing so far with sliders. Again, I am giving a range not exact. Use these impression to help build your sliders:

1. Decrease Human and Cpu accuracy to 30 or below. Since man coverage
was taken down a notch, CPU Robo QB is more prevelant than pre-patch.

2. Increase both human and cpu coverage a bit to 55 or 60. Man coverage and zone will benefit and will help against Robo QB.

2. Human pash rush is terrible, downright terrible on normal settings. So bad now it reminds me of NCAA 09. Now this is not a problem, but both human and CPU pass rush need to be increased to 60 or above and pass blocking needs to be lowered below 40

3. CPU run game is better now thanks to improved logic and run blocking, but CPU run blocking needs to be above 60 and human rush D needs to be below 40. Also, lowering human tackling to 45 or 40 helps the CPU break tackles and also activates pro-tak more. Makes for more organic tackling in my opinion, which requires two or more to bring a RB down. Also, do this for CPU tackling to to have the same effect when you run. Looks really good!

4. Human run game is a little harder than pre-patch. Suggest putting blocking sliders at or below 40 and CPU rush defense above 65.

Hope this helps you slider builders out there!
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Slider tips postpatch 3

My slider set already has a lot of these changes implemented. I may not have to change them as much as I thought
Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah my sliders for CPU accuracy is at 30 and the computer just went 21/21 270 yds on my defense. So yeah some adjustments definitely need to be made.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmrodog
Yeah my sliders for CPU accuracy is at 30 and the computer just went 21/21 270 yds on my defense. So yeah some adjustments definitely need to be made.
Oh thats great to see 21 for 21 what a joke and thats with a reducton in acc Im movin on back to the show and and maybe even hockey and i dont even like hockey.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

So, is there a user name we can look for to find these sliders? If not and we have to manually input them, can they be posted?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
So, is there a user name we can look for to find these sliders? If not and we have to manually input them, can they be posted?
Again, these are just suggestions to help steer people in the right direction. I could release my slider set once I'm done, but others are much better than me. Trust me, the best slider set is your own that you create from your own experiences.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 09-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4

Have you tried upping the pass coverage and seeing what effect that has on QB accuracy/completion percentage?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #8
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
Have you tried upping the pass coverage and seeing what effect that has on QB accuracy/completion percentage?
This is a possibilty, but after further testing, setting QB accuracy at 10 has good results. Also, increasing pass coverage would make man more overpowered and decrease the effectiveness of CPU Wr's. Also, it increases cornerback mirroring.
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 09-10-2010 at 03:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »