Home

Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP)

This is a discussion on Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #73
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
Yeah, I did that.
Cool, post results of your next game, so I can further tweak for spread option teams.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 09-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #74
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Cool, post results of your next game, so I can further tweak for spread option teams.
Sorry, might have been confusing - I did that with the State-Ole Miss game. I saw where you had suggestions on changing the numbers, so I did it for that game.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #75
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

Ok, after playing through the first season of my dynasty, I have released version 1.9. There are a lot of changes, but the biggest is cpu and user pass rush and balancing of the human run game. There are a lot of changes, and feedback would be appreciated. Have fun!
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #76
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
Sorry, might have been confusing - I did that with the State-Ole Miss game. I saw where you had suggestions on changing the numbers, so I did it for that game.
Could try run blocking at 50, other than that, it was a pretty good game stat and score wise.
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 09-21-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 13

Seems like you've really re-hauled your latest set. I'm really enjoying 1.8, so I don't know if I want to make all those big changes just yet. I'm just about finished with my first year of SDS dynasty, and I've faced a huge variety of teams and every game has been pretty different.

My main complaint was always that HUM running felt too easy, but I'm starting to chalk that up because of the teams I was facing (easy, low rated ones). As I got deeper into my dynasty, I started facing TCU and Utah, and most runs they would shut me down in the backfield.

I'm 8-3, with my 3 losses being Missouri, TCU, and of all teams, CSU. Just as I was starting to get on a roll, CSU comes out of nowhere at 5-4 and embarrasses me. There were a few more I probably should have lost, but had some come-from-behind wins that actually felt really good to get. I beat BYU 25-24, and #13 Utah 15-10.

Bumping CPU QB accuracy up a bit I'll do though, because I was about to make that change myself. It seems QBs either go robo, or play absolutely awful at 10. No inbetween. My pass defense is ranked #3 in the country (run D is #50). 15 should even it out.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #78
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

I've been trying these Sliders In my Cincy Dynasty and I'm really enjoying these Sliders..

One Problem for me is Passing is a bit too easy but I only Played Louisville and South Florida.. So, maybe when I face better competition that will change.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #79
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Seems like you've really re-hauled your latest set. I'm really enjoying 1.8, so I don't know if I want to make all those big changes just yet. I'm just about finished with my first year of SDS dynasty, and I've faced a huge variety of teams and every game has been pretty different.

My main complaint was always that HUM running felt too easy, but I'm starting to chalk that up because of the teams I was facing (easy, low rated ones). As I got deeper into my dynasty, I started facing TCU and Utah, and most runs they would shut me down in the backfield.

I'm 8-3, with my 3 losses being Missouri, TCU, and of all teams, CSU. Just as I was starting to get on a roll, CSU comes out of nowhere at 5-4 and embarrasses me. There were a few more I probably should have lost, but had some come-from-behind wins that actually felt really good to get. I beat BYU 25-24, and #13 Utah 15-10.

Bumping CPU QB accuracy up a bit I'll do though, because I was about to make that change myself. It seems QBs either go robo, or play absolutely awful at 10. No inbetween. My pass defense is ranked #3 in the country (run D is #50). 15 should even it out.
The main change is the pass blocking and pass rush. Other than that, the changes are negligable. However, I have been building this up for a while, and some of the adjustments are definitely needed. The cpu passing game was way too erratic for my tastes. I hated moving the QB accuracy slider up to 15, but it is working. Also, the change to cpu run blocking was to cut down on suction blocking that happens above 50. Also, I am constantly editing mini versions of my sliders without a full update, so always check the first page.
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 09-21-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #80
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

KKman, I wanted to give you some props on your logic. I've been using SN's sliders the whole time, which are really good, btw, but I cannot WAIT to get home and try these. I do my dynasties typically with C- or worse teams and try to build them up slowly, over a 10 year period or so, and I feel these will give me the most realistic shot at doing so, without being hard strictly for the sake of being hard. I will get on later this evening and let you know!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »