Home

Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP)

This is a discussion on Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #81
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Post-Patch 3 sliders All-American (WIP)

KK,
Have you tried these with pro-style offense??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #82
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
KK,
I use them with LSU (multiple offense) and they work very well. The multiple offense is basically a prostyle mixed in with pistol and other formations. These sliders work well for every offense except the spread, option, and spread option. Those playbooks need specific slider tweaks that I note in my first post.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 09-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
KK,
I'm using these with San Diego State who uses a Pro style offense, and I love them.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:45 PM   #84
MVP

I'm trying your 1.9 in practice mode right now, and I was hesitant to use them because the line play seemed pretty drastically changed, but they feel really good in practice. So I'll use them with my 2nd year San Diego State dynasty. I played all of season 1 with v1.8
Old 09-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #85
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I'm trying your 1.9 in practice mode right now, and I was hesitant to use them because the line play seemed pretty drastically changed, but they feel really good in practice. So I'll use them with my 2nd year San Diego State dynasty. I played all of season 1 with v1.8
After testing, pass block at 25 is perfect for cpu and user, There is no suction blocking and the pocket develops perfectly. Cpu pass rush is at 35 and user is at 30, giving about 3-6 seconds in the pocket on pass plays, depending on your o-line.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 09-21-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 06:31 PM   #86
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I'm using these with San Diego State who uses a Pro style offense, and I love them.
Thanks a million!!! That's who I'm using, too.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #87
MVP

In my last 2 games with 1.9, i've been shredded with pretty mediocre QBs, with completion % in the 70s. I'm either going to drop CPU accuracy back to 10, or WR catch to 45
Old 09-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #88
MVP

I think 1.9 is even more dynamic than 1.8. I've played 4 games so far, and had two of the toughest games I've ever played, against San Jose State and Air Force. My defense definitely got worse in the offseason, lost alot of key players, and it shows. I beat San Jose State by a hair, and lost one of the toughest football games I've ever played against Air Force. I was really giving it my all, going all out trying to win the game, and I lost 28-21. It felt like Heisman on crack. Not unwinnable, but just a crazy hard game against a B team.

In the last post I said I wanted to drop CPU QB accuracy back to 15 or WR drop to 45, and it probably doesn't need that. Although I might keep WR catch at 45. I got styled on by Air Force's QB, who's an 87ovr so I guess I shouldn't have been complaining. But San Jose's 76ovr QB did the same thing, which made me question it. But the last 2 teams I've faced the QBs haven't done well at all (this was after I made changes to my CB depth chart and some smarter playcalling), and it's been fine since.

Then with those 2 crazy tough games, I go and beat up Wyoming and Army, 38-0 and 43-0. Pretty wild contrast. Felt good to do that, after really getting shook up with the two first games.

CPU option is VERY potent with these sliders, when a good team uses it. Air Force killed me with it, but I shut out Army. They gained 60 offensive yards total.

HUM running is alot tougher, but as long as you stick with it, it'll reward you. I used to gain around 4-5 automatic yards with any run play, but now you have to fight a little bit more. I think it's a good balance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »