Home

Post Patch #3 simulation results (to help you with your sliders in Dynasty Mode)

This is a discussion on Post Patch #3 simulation results (to help you with your sliders in Dynasty Mode) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Post Patch #3 simulation results (to help you with your sliders in Dynasty Mode)

Here are results of 5 years simmed Dynasty Mode, to help people with their sliders. The way to use this is to check after each game to make sure the stats fall within these ranges, and if not to make adjustments with the corresponding slider. The numbers shown are averaged per game, and range from the 120th rated player to the NCAA leader in each category. So the numbers after each game should fall within these ranges, with exceptions when there is a mismatch (powerhouse vs cupcake, etc.).

QB int = 0-2
QB % = 40-70
QB sacked = 1-4

RB ypc = 3-5.5
RB brtkl = 2-6

WR drop = 0-1

Pancake = 2-4

tkl for loss = 1-3
deflection = 1-2

FG % = 30-90
FG 50+ = NCAA leader never more than 3 per year
touch backs = 0-2

Punt avg = 35-45
inside 20 = 1-3

KR avg = 20-30
KR TD = NCAA leader never more than 2 per year

PR avg = 7-15
PR TD = NCAA leader never more than 2 per year

Team Penalties = 7-11

edit:

Forgot to mention... The overall plays for each game should total about 120-130. You can easily count the overall plays by adding up all the pass attempts and rush attempts. I play on 10 minute quarters, but tend to take my time, so my guess is you can play anywhere from 8-10 minute quarters and get approximately 120-130 plays... To make sure your stud MLB gets enough tackles and the All-American consideration he deserves.

Last edited by spit_bubble; 09-09-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Post Patch #3 simulation results (to help you with your sliders in Dynasty Mode)

Can you post some defensive statistics as well, please, specifically sacks?

Also, that TFL stat, is that 1-3 per player or for the whole team?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Re: Post Patch #3 simulation results (to help you with your sliders in Dynasty Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
Can you post some defensive statistics as well, please, specifically sacks?

Also, that TFL stat, is that 1-3 per player or for the whole team?
Sacks are under the QB category.

All the stats shown are taken form the individual leader boards, with the low # being the 120th on the board, and the high number being the NCAA leader.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

Awesome, thanks for this. It's gonna help me a lot to make sure my CPU vs CPU sliders are realistic. Seems like the CPU can return punts for way more yards since I see averages from 3-6 in games I play/watch
Old 09-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
Awesome, thanks for this. It's gonna help me a lot to make sure my CPU vs CPU sliders are realistic. Seems like the CPU can return punts for way more yards since I see averages from 3-6 in games I play/watch
No problem. Punt and kick returns may be a bit tricky. At this point I'm thinking the speed threshold slider will be key for special teams returns, but haven't really experimented enough with all the settings yet to say for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
No problem. Punt and kick returns may be a bit tricky. At this point I'm thinking the speed threshold slider will be key for special teams returns, but haven't really experimented enough with all the settings yet to say for sure.
At 35 thresh, I feel like I'm always that one move away from breaking punts once I have gained ten yards, but then someone slips off a block and smacks me.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10

Just to piggy back of your post spit_bubble, i found to really fine tune my sliders I take a match up and sim it multiple times( usually ten) to get the same numbers. Then I play the matchup until I get stats within the simulated ranges for that match up. I like doing it this way b/c it lowers ur samples size for stats. For example; Say i have the Wash vs BYU matchup, and i run for over 100 yards w/ a 4.3 YPC avg with BYU HB. If i use ranges based off 120 players then it falls right in line with in the simulated numbers. But when U sim the matchup, you see that BYU HB never rushes for more than 89 and 3.5 YPC against WASH. So essentially its the same thing just a way smaller sample size.
And i always sim and test with injuries off to get more accurate numbers.

Last edited by 4solo; 09-16-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
Here are results of 5 years simmed Dynasty Mode, to help people with their sliders. The way to use this is to check after each game to make sure the stats fall within these ranges, and if not to make adjustments with the corresponding slider. The numbers shown are averaged per game, and range from the 120th rated player to the NCAA leader in each category. So the numbers after each game should fall within these ranges, with exceptions when there is a mismatch (powerhouse vs cupcake, etc.).

QB int = 0-2
QB % = 40-70
QB sacked = 1-4

RB ypc = 3-5.5
RB brtkl = 2-6

WR drop = 0-1

Pancake = 2-4

tkl for loss = 1-3
deflection = 1-2

FG % = 30-90
FG 50+ = NCAA leader never more than 3 per year
touch backs = 0-2

Punt avg = 35-45
inside 20 = 1-3

KR avg = 20-30
KR TD = NCAA leader never more than 2 per year

PR avg = 7-15
PR TD = NCAA leader never more than 2 per year

Team Penalties = 7-11

edit:

Forgot to mention... The overall plays for each game should total about 120-130. You can easily count the overall plays by adding up all the pass attempts and rush attempts. I play on 10 minute quarters, but tend to take my time, so my guess is you can play anywhere from 8-10 minute quarters and get approximately 120-130 plays... To make sure your stud MLB gets enough tackles and the All-American consideration he deserves.
Good information!!

But donīt worry you studs and not so studs LB will makes All American, since you will be leading the ncaa in tackles no matter what

Solo tackles are broken 4 or 5 players will be top 10 in NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »