Home

SalutationsNJ's 0 Threshold Sliders (Post Patch)

This is a discussion on SalutationsNJ's 0 Threshold Sliders (Post Patch) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
SalutationsNJ's 0 Threshold Sliders (Post Patch)

What's going on? I'm back for a second go around with the 0 threshold biz. After the last patch smacked my last set around I had to really start from scratch. These are not final at the moment but this is where I'm starting. Took me a week or two to find a great starting point and I think I've finally found it.

Hopefully all types of players (with different styles) try these out so I can see how they play out. Please post any positive or negative comments about the sliders. Without someone else's eyes on the situation it'll be hard for me to tweak these to make them enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks for reading.

~Ray~

Skill: Heisman
Quarter Length: 7 minutes
Game Speed: Slow
Player Min. Speed Threshold: 0
Home Field/Ice Kicker: On
[table=head]User|Slider|CPU
10|QB Accuracy|10
100|Pass Block|50
40|WR Catch|35
100|RB Ability|100
50|Run Block|50
55|Pass Coverage|55
50|Pass Rush|0
100|Interceptions|100
45|Rush Defense|55
80|Tackling|80
15|FG Power|15
20|FG Accuracy|50
50|Punt Power|50
100|Punt Accuracy|100
15|Kickoff Power|15[/table]

Explanations:
RB Ability: Sits high to allow backs to play to their full potential. Play with this slider yourself. Just because its at 100 doesn't mean your back is 100 in speed, it just means he's going to run to his potential instead of being dragged down by this slider. A power back will feel like a power back as you'll see him constantly push the pile. The computer back will also juke, spin and cutback more often.
Interceptions: Have you ever dropped a pick that you should of had? Well with this slider maxed you'll be more likely to pick that pass off instead of watching 5-6 of 'em drop off your secondary's hands. You won't intercept every ball thrown your way but with this slider maxed it erases that magic forcefield (yep, I'm one of those guys).
Human Pass Block/CPU Pass Rush: Honestly you can max the Human Pass Block slider (I'm actually going to move it there anyway) and keep the CPU at zero and CPU teams with a good defensive line will still put a bunch of pressure on you. With it maxed it allows you a second or two more on PA plays, something we all wish we had a little more time to do sometimes.

A little late for stats but here are a couple scores from my games:
[table=head]Reign|Score|Computer
Michigan|W,27-26|Notre Dame
Nebraska|L,27-31|Oklahoma State
Michigan|W,38-10|Minnesota[/table]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: SalutationsNJ's 0 Threshold Sliders (Post Patch)

Just played a game with your sliders in my UCLA Dynasty. Although I didn't play with UCLA, I played Ohio State vs. Purdue. I was Ohio State and barely won 19-16 in OT. It was very fun, although the CPU QB doesn't throw the ball downfield, as Robert Marve's longest completion was 12 yards. Is there anyway to fix that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »