Home

Roughing the Passer/Kicker Slider Effect

This is a discussion on Roughing the Passer/Kicker Slider Effect within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Roughing the Passer/Kicker Slider Effect

***Please Help With Two Things:

1. Read Please and post if You have never gotten a Roughing call ever either against you or the cpu.

2. Test with whatever slider you have and Change the Roughing Slider to ZERO (0) and Post if you have noticed the difference in gameplay with late hits on your QB.

Please Test This with me if you could, it would be much Appreciated.***

Ever since I purchased the game (two weeks after release), I have never gotten this called against me nor called against the CPU.

But when i read the details of what it does, it sets the frequency at which it happens, meaning how much the players will hit the QB late and the higher the chance it will be called, even at 100 I have gotten no calls. And my QB was consistently getting Knocked out for a series, QTR, etc(worse) because of being hit way after the ball was thrown.

So i set it down to Zero(since the Refs dont call it anyway) I noticed the cpu controlled player will break off his charge or simply run into to the QB without tackling him, this is 3+ seconds after the ball is thrown so if he's in your face he will still hit you like what should happen normally right when releasing the ball.

So i have had less QB injuries and more fun playing without feeling that vibration of my QB being hit way after i have thrown it and would like to know if anyone was having that problem? and this is how I helped mine.

Also I wanted to share this because I've noticed all the sliders have a value of like 60 or more for RP/RK under that field so just a Heads up, and tell me if you see the same thing. Thanks.

Last edited by PaperBoyx703; 10-08-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Roughing the Passer/Kicker Slider Effect

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »