Home

Old 11-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Mwolfe's Better Defense Trial

Just played against CU and lost 34 to 24, stats to come later.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

Just wondering if any one has tried these yet, it looks hard with pass coverage at 95 but if you can read the defense you can find the soft spots in the zone.Just would like a little feed back from everyone
Old 11-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #11
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I'll try these out for when I get a chance...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #12
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

Nothing to say about this game but many mistakes on my part and just great play by CU they got the momentum going in the second quarter and never let up. Penalties killed must of my drives and a last minute fumble by Griffin who had his clacked cleaned out by a wiffed by by my left guard allowed a CU DT to come in clean and give Griffin a big hit that jarred the ball lose and the CU DE picked it up and ran it in the endzone for six put the game out of reach for the Bears.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CU Stats.jpg (59.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 11-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #13
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

Just finished against Kansas State in a heart felt lost, I had them beat but a last minute fumble by Ganaway helped Kansas State seal a vitory against me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KSU Game.jpg (60.7 KB, 96 views)
Old 11-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like the variety of stats...but I cant play Heisman...just too frustrating...
I might give these a go with my new Michigan dyansty, but you have a great mobile QB and I don't see how the Heisman is allowing him to be great..****shing is VERY low and completion % is all over the place.
Let me ask...since you run with Miami PB, do you utilize the best attribute of Baylor (WR core and prolly the fastest QB on the game)? I know Miami's PB is a lot of I back and single back formation (not alot of shotgun, which helps Baylor)...
Have you considered trying Baylor's actual PB? Or maybe running with Mississippi State's PB (or Oregon, Michigan, etc.)? I'd like to see your stats with one of those PBs.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #15
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice07
I might give these a go with my new Michigan dyansty, but you have a great mobile QB and I don't see how the Heisman is allowing him to be great..****shing is VERY low and completion % is all over the place.
Let me ask...since you run with Miami PB, do you utilize the best attribute of Baylor (WR core and prolly the fastest QB on the game)? I know Miami's PB is a lot of I back and single back formation (not alot of shotgun, which helps Baylor)...
Have you considered trying Baylor's actual PB? Or maybe running with Mississippi State's PB (or Oregon, Michigan, etc.)? I'd like to see your stats with one of those PBs.
I just played Texas and I used Michigan's PB to give you some stats you are looking, Michigan has some nice plays but not enough Twin WR, or Twin TE for me where I run most of my running plays off of. The only thing I can say for this game is I have never hated three virtual players so much that I wanted to reach in the screen and just strangle them to death. Number 81, #93, and #1 caused every one of my 7 turn overs, in the first quarter #81 ran a fumble back for six after #1 knocked it loose from Finley. Then two plays later #1 runs back a pick six, by now I am beside my self in outrage and frustration, and the noisey crowd is just destroying my teams confidence. I manage to get with in 7 at the end of the half. My D played great the entire game I mean Texas didn't have a its first first down till the third quarter, I disquised my blitzes well and kept their offense frustrated and confused on what I was doing.

Then in the third something bad happened lost Griffin with Adominal Strain for the rest of the Game and Finley was so tired he never came back after second quarter. So in comes the backup QB and I mange to scramble him in the endzone to tie the game. Great right.... what I thought so I stop Texas three and out and get no where, same three players....now I am getting really ****ing p***ed at these players for just destroying any offense I try to have. Kick it back to Texas, three and out again. I manage to get down the feild and over throw my TE on a crossing route but luckily my WR is doing a deep post against a Dime Cover Two, I thought Yes I am going to take the lead for the first time all game, there was one defender on my but the CB and I needed to get past the two deep safties so I dive for the endzone and and and watch as the SS knee knocks the ball right out my hands......several long cussing minutes later I stop them three and out again, and now the D is really hype and after that I threw pick that the Offense scored a touch down on, and threw another pick where they got a feild go on, and fumble the ball which they sat on and I lost the game. It was so bad that I had to change my game plan to avoid three players on D which threw off my whole way of thinking, which I never recover from. Right now I am goingto go sit in a corner and cry for a while as Texas crushed any hopes of trying to get into a bowl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Texas Stats.jpg (59.7 KB, 84 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #16
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice07
Sorry forgot to reply about the rushing stats being so low, but the reason right now they are so low is becuase of the penalties that are called during great run plays by each team, either holding or clipping. Each back on each team averages 60 to 90 yards a game but because I am trying to get realistc penalty stats as well my rush average has suffered. I am trying to fix this by messing with the penalty sleders more to try and even things out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Football Sliders »