Home

Old 11-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: RBA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
The only thing is SECE's are played on slow speed and I play on normal.. Will that make much of a difference or will i be ok?
I play with CPU's RBA at 95, speed set to FAST (0 threshold). It plays great. The CPU is a real threat, especially if his RB gets you one on one in the open field, he could bust a long one (just like we humans can). But he doesn't just run over you by any means (assuming your defense isn't tissue paper). It feels correct.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

With RBA at 100 is there any disparity between the good and bad running backs or are they all good. Also, what is a good setting for tackling with RBA at 100? Thanks.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
With RBA at 100 is there any disparity between the good and bad running backs or are they all good. Also, what is a good setting for tackling with RBA at 100? Thanks.

When I played, it was like 55/100...it was great. CPU RB would break some tackles, but usually would have less than 15 broken tackles per game. The best thing about it was that power backs played like power backs and scat backs played like scat backs...
You'd also get those broken tackles on WR screens/bubble screens, which would allow WR to actually get YAC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice07
When I played, it was like 55/100...it was great. CPU RB would break some tackles, but usually would have less than 15 broken tackles per game. The best thing about it was that power backs played like power backs and scat backs played like scat backs...
You'd also get those broken tackles on WR screens/bubble screens, which would allow WR to actually get YAC.

Were the bad rb's still bad or did the 100 setting make them good.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #13
Rookie

Black4track's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
Were the bad rb's still bad or did the 100 setting make them good.

I think they play to the best of their ratings. This also depends on the Cpu's offensive line.

I play with cpu rb at 100, and put tackle at 65. It should balance itself out.
Dallas Mavericks
UT LONGHORNS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »