Home

MrHyde's AA Sliders KICK ***!!!

This is a discussion on MrHyde's AA Sliders KICK ***!!! within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
Banned

MrHyde's Arena

OVR: 3
MrHyde's AA Sliders updated!!!

Personal Preferences (Sliders updated 2:00 a.m. 11/12)
Auto Sprint: Off
Auto Strafe: Off

Gameplay Options
Skill.........................All American
Injuries.....................On
Fatigue.....................On
Quarter Length...........10 minutes
Play Clock..................On
Game Speed...............Normal
Speed Threshold..........0
HFA Effect..................On
Ice the Kicker..............On

Game Rules
Offsides-50
False Start-70
Holding -55
Facemask -50
O Pass Interference -100
D Pass Interference -100
KR/PR Interference -100
Clipping -50
Intentional Grounding -100
Roughing the Passer -60
Roughing the Kicker -100
Custom AI
(HUM/CPU)

QB Accuracy...................40-60
Pass Blocking..................25-25
WR Catching...................45-45
RB Ability.......................50-100
Run Blocking...................50-100
Pass Coverage................80-80
Pass Rush......................30-30
Interceptions..................30-30
Rush Defense..................0-70
Tackling.........................95-60
FG Power....................... 30-30
FG Accuracy...................30-65
Punt Power......................25-30
Punt Accuracy.................30-100
KO Power........................45-45
*Please give these a shot as I've been testing these religiously and it really plays great*

Auto-Subs

AUTO SUBS

OFFENSE
QB OUT-55
QB IN-60
RB OUT-80
RB IN-85
WR OUT-80
WR IN-85
FB/TE OUT-75
FB/TE IN-80
OL OUT-65
OL IN-70

DEFENSE
DT OUT-80
DT IN-85
DE OUT-80
DE IN-85
LB OUT-75
LB IN-80
CB OUT-70
CB IN-85
S OUT-75
S IN-80

*These sliders are final and play very well*

Last edited by MrHyde; 11-13-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MrHyde's AA Sliders KICK ***!!!

What kinda stats you getting?
How do the games play?
What kinda team you using?

Just figured I'd ask why their kickAss...no disrespect. I'll try them, but wanna see what you like about them.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
Banned

MrHyde's Arena

I use Clemson.My last game I played at Michigan State and lost 20-17 although I had my chances as I had 3 turnovers to their 1.I threw an int into the endzone on one occasion and was at my own 45 with about a minute left,but again I was intercepted and they ran out the clock.I consider myself a good player so these sliders are tight.My main running back had 87 yards on 19 carries and theirs had 183 on 32 carries.Passing for me was realistic for both as we both had under 200 yards passing,but we both ran more then we passed.Give them a shot and see what you think.Also I usually just play with the safties and linebackers,but I will use the defensive line here and there,but it's not easy to penetrate the offensive line and get sacks like candy either which is what I want.I usually play teams ranked the same as myself.If I played crappy teams I would have better stats,but that's the way it should be.

Last edited by MrHyde; 11-05-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

These are similar to what I use for the most part with two glaring differences. QB accuracy in mine is 15/15 because of the CPU's RoboQB and easy human passing. I see you've got yours significantly higher, but with a bump to pass coverage of 60/80 (mine's at 50/50). It seems like the CPU would go 30-32 for 400 yards every game in this scenario.

As for running, I use a CPU RB ablity of 95, which is great, but you've also got their blocking at 90 and human run defense at 15(!). Doesn't the CPU just steamroll you every game?
Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
Banned

MrHyde's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
These are similar to what I use for the most part with two glaring differences. QB accuracy in mine is 15/15 because of the CPU's RoboQB and easy human passing. I see you've got yours significantly higher, but with a bump to pass coverage of 60/80 (mine's at 50/50). It seems like the CPU would go 30-32 for 400 yards every game in this scenario.

As for running, I use a CPU RB ablity of 95, which is great, but you've also got their blocking at 90 and human run defense at 15(!). Doesn't the CPU just steamroll you every game?
The reason I have accuracy where it is that I see the CPU throw way too many throws out of bounds and near the sideline where you would see the receivers drag their feet animation way too often and the pass would be incomplete most of the time so that was annoying and that was with it at 55 so 65 has worked out well.Passing coverage at 75 or lower was too easy for me and iat 80 it's perfect and 60 for the CPU is as well.The last game I played at Michigan State the CPU was 14-23,173 yards,and a 61%.As far as their running game goes I've had the CPU average between 85-130 yards rushing on me with their main running back so it hasn't been a problem.I have Tackling at 60 to compensate for the CPU RB Abilty so their not breaking tackles like crazy and as far as Clemson goes they tackle very well so this works like it should.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »