Home

Geetarguy's AA Sliders

This is a discussion on Geetarguy's AA Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Geetarguy's AA Sliders

Auto Sprint: Off
Auto Strafe: Off

SkillAll American
Injuries:On
Fatigue:On
Quarter Length:9 minutes
Play Clock:On
Game Speed:Normal
Speed Threshold:0 (i use this because it seperates good receivers from bad corners)
HFA Effect:On
Ice the Kicker:On

(HUM/CPU)

QB Accuracy: 20/15. I feel like anything under 20 makes it to where your QB can't even throw a proper screen. This doesn't make him throw like Manning though. I personally think this makes the ratings shine best. I put it at 15 for CPU because I feel like even at 20 he was squeezing balls in through double coverage EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even if their accuract wasn't that great they were still able to do it.

Pass Blocking: 25/25. This one was hard because and 25 for HUM you get a realistic amount of time to throw. But your receivers can never get open in enough time (or even start their route). This may only give you an extra 1-2 seconds but it doesn't make you as frusterated. 25 for CPU is mainly just because it's almost impossible to get pressure on the QB.

WR Catching: 45. This gives you that occasional "How did he drop that?" But he doesn't drop every other thing that comes to him. And if his catch/spectacular catch rating isn't too high and he gets hit don't expect him to come down with it everytime.

RB Ability: 50/70. I feel like anything under 50 for HUM causes the back to fumble too much. I think 70 for CPU is great just because the back looks for the hole, but doesn't stay in the "protect the ball" stance while he's running.

Run Blocking: 40 for Singleback/Pro, 45 for Air Raid, 50 for Option/Spread. THis involves a lot of timing. It took me forever to finally master running. You do have to let your line make blocks. This where manual sprint and speed threshold come in handy.

Pass Coverage: 55/55
Pass Rush: 25/35. I find that if you set the CPU pass rush to the same number as the HUM pass block, or vice versa, you get a pretty even match-up.

Interceptions: 15-25> Corners drops interceptions way too much.

Rush Defense: 60 for Ace/Pro, 55 for Air Raid, 50 for option/spread. This makes so you don't have a 8.7 avg per carry every game. You can actually have a bad game running. And the CPU can actually have a good one

Tackling: 45/35. During a big punt/kick return, or huge run, what do you think contributes to it most? Blocking? That has a big part. But look at replays and 70% of the time it's off of a bad tackle(s).

I didn't do special teams/auto-sub, for penalties sliders just because they weren't mine so I wouldn't feel right if i used them. Any comments, criticisms, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by geetarguy; 11-10-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Black4track's Arena

Re: Geetarguy's AA Sliders

See i don't like rush d at 70 because it seems like the defense can shread through your line every time. For example, I have a 98rtg center and he got destroyed by a 88 rtg DT. I toned it down back to 60.
Dallas Mavericks
UT LONGHORNS
Old 11-10-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
Rookie

I was thinking that actually. I tested these out against Duke so of course it would seem like you could do more. But then I tried against an actual team ... and you know the rest.

PS: Changes made
Old 11-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Black4track's Arena

I see you play with your QB ability at 20, Ill try that. I know people who play at 10, I cant because it seems like 50% of the passes you throw get batted down at the line. This frustrates me because you have open receivers down field. I play at 15 and it seems decent, I will try 20 though. Rush D at 6 is the DL still ripping apart your OL?
Dallas Mavericks
UT LONGHORNS
Old 11-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black4track
I see you play with your QB ability at 20, Ill try that. I know people who play at 10, I cant because it seems like 50% of the passes you throw get batted down at the line. This frustrates me because you have open receivers down field. I play at 15 and it seems decent, I will try 20 though. Rush D at 6 is the DL still ripping apart your OL?
I like 20 a lot. Hope you do too. And actually no. If you time everything then they only occasionally blow through your line (2-3 times a game).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »