Home

Alumni Varsity Sliders geared towards adjusted player ratings

This is a discussion on Alumni Varsity Sliders geared towards adjusted player ratings within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #17
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Alumni Varsity Sliders geared towards adjusted player ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I am toying with the idea of doing alumni rosters for the PS3 this year, but I don't want to commit to doing it because I have no idea how long it will take me, as I have a 25-HR/wk Internship, night classes and another part-time job.

I did pick up the 360 version yesterday, so looking forward to using the roster set and I'm sure the sliders will be good.
Give the rosters and sliders a test trial it'll help you decide if it's worth the time creating the teams which are like full 70 man rosters....it does take lots of time that's why i'm only usually updating teams on the weekend because of work during the week.

I also added recently Akron and Louisiana Tech to the list of teams....

Tech has Terry Bradshaw leading the offense and pass rushing DE Fred Dean anchoring the defense
Old 08-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #18
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Alumni Varsity Sliders geared towards adjusted player ratings

I have added a few more teams now since my last post and made a few changes that allows the CPU sliders to be set at Default 50 again after edits to ratings.

CPU QBA-50 (up from 25)
CPU Pass Block-50 (Down from 55)

CPU Offense is pretty darn good at moving the ball if you don't focus on defensive play calling.

The following new teams were recently created

East Carolina-has Jeff Blake starting at QB with power RB Ernest Byner and speedster Chris Johnson in the backfield. MLB's George Koonce and Robert Jones anchors their 3-4 Defense

Houston-is led by Andre Ware who operates their Run & Shoot Offense....they have a nice collection of backfield talent in Robert Newhouse, Kimbal Anders, Chuck Weatherspoon and Antowain Smith. Pass Rush Demon Simon Fletcher brings the heat off edge with physical LB's Lamar Lathon and Eugene "Hitman" Lockhart amongst the other defensive standouts.

Maryland-has lefty Boomer Eiason at QB with a very deep and talented grpup of TE's led by Frank Wycheck, Vernon Davis, Ferrell Edmunds and Mike Tice. Their Offensive is pretty darn good with Kevin Glover and Stan Jones anchoring the interior. Randy White can do it all at DE and he's flanked by Shawn Merriman and Kris Jenkins

San Diego St-very uderated team with Legend Marshall Faulk being the heart and soul of their offense. Their WR unit has loads of NFL talent in Darney Scott, Isaac Curtis, Haven Moses, Webster Slaughter and Az Zahir Hakim. They have a undersized but effective DL led by Fred Dreyer, La-Roi Glover and Kabeer Gabja-Biamila. Secondary may be just as talented as the WR unit led by Willie Buchanon and Herman Edwards

San Jose St-has arguably one of the best CB's tandems in the game in Gill Bryd and Louis Wright. Jeff Garcia is a underated playmaker at QB

West Virginia-Jeff Hostetler and Major Harris gives them two big time players at QB....Chuck Howley, Daryl Talley and Sam Huff form one of the smartest LB units and Soph CB Pac Man Jones is a ball hawk in the secondary flanked by Aaron Beasley. Their Special teams unit is rock solid with Mike Vanderjagt and Todd Sauerbrun.

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-04-2011 at 02:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »