Home

The reason it's hard to make sliders on this game...

This is a discussion on The reason it's hard to make sliders on this game... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The reason it's hard to make sliders on this game...

I have seen some pretty outrageous upsets. A- at home losing to D+.

One reason the sliders are hard to do: the PA sucks and option plays are less effective than lead blocking plays.

MY proof is just go check out all of the most popular sliders on this site. Nearly all of them have 2 different settings for run block based on whether you are a spread option or pro style.

SO basically if you use oregon you need higher run blocking slider than if you are SU?

& PA? forget it. Only when 'set up' against a soft zone does it work and only then about 10% of the time. A good blitz stops it EVERY time.

Even then. At the end of a half my brother ran an i formation play action pass against a 7 db zone coverage with only 2 pass rushers. My brother was sacked before he could set his feet.

THere is no way to compensate PA without tipping the balance of so many other things & it is still much easier to run i form than spread.

IF someone wants to tell me how good they are with Or or FL running the spread, change your offense to balanced and then see how much better you are with those 2 teams.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10

Ima CPU vs CPU guy actually. The option kind of works on game style :very slow...idk if I'm really gonna test that more though.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 12-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #11
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS

How can you say that is a given!?

Because its Senior Day? So it doesn't matter plenty of teams lose on Senior Day.
Ya lol there is noway in the world that was a given. Nobody who watches college football would have thought Boise State would lose(Even though I wanted them to :-))
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »