Home

Slider Help..I can't pass the ball to save my life

This is a discussion on Slider Help..I can't pass the ball to save my life within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
Rookie

Patscanes's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon4 Slider Help..I can't pass the ball to save my life

Ok so I have recently started using peoples sliders and just tried out. I believe I tried out SECs and MVPs slider set anyway, I like how the defense played but OMFG I can't pass to save my life, which makes the game not enjoyable.

I roll with the U and I know Jacory Harris may not be the most accurate passer in the world but he misses WIDE OPEN guys ALL THE TIME! He doesn't just miss them..he misses them by a good 20-30 yards

Also when he is accurate the WRs and TEs drop passes my 3 year old sister could catch.

I need a slider set that is fun to roll with but the sliders need to have these....

1. It's not impossible to pass/run for me.
2. Defense is fun to play. If I have a beastly D line they should play like it
3. I don't want to blow good teams out all the time but I don't want to win by 3 or 7 points each time.
4. I want realism but I also want it to be fun without me getting upset about how my Qb can never get my Wrs the ball.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
Rookie

DocKnowsBest's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Slider Help..I can't pass the ball to save my life

Try these. I'm in love with these sliders. I'm having the most fun I've ever had with a football game. If only Madden could have slider sets like this

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rican-wip.html

If these don't suit you, don't know what to tell you. Different people like different sliders.

Lieutenant General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, U.S.M.C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »