Home

Hardest sliders out there?

This is a discussion on Hardest sliders out there? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Omniphobe's Arena

OVR: 1
Hardest sliders out there?

I'm looking for the hardest sliders that Operation Sports has to offer. I'm blowing out Alabama on vanilla Heisman 42-7 with Miami, using the updated rosters.

I feel like that shouldn't happen especially seeing what happened in each team's bowl game. (Don't remind me about the Sun Bowl.)

Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
Rookie

NYYankees42's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Hardest sliders out there?

NJ's heisman sliders are challenging for me. I play with Louisville and i get close games my record is 5-4, all wins have been within 10 points. Ive beaten UConn, Syracuse, TCU, Kentucky, and NIU and lost to Cincinnati, Rutgers, Pitt, and West Virginia. The only change i made was playing it on slow speed.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

If you really want the hardest sliders, put all of the HUM sliders at 0 and all of the CPU sliders at 100
Old 01-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

Try Fist of Rage Heisman sliders!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:52 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

I use playmakers sliders but I just beat FCS W 104-3 with Miami. Who the hell is FCS W? Anyway I wanted 100 points lol. Next I have 2 Ohio State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #6
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wringle
Call them crash protectors, crash bobbins, fairing protectors or frame sliders, all these products ultimately seek to do one thing - protect your expensive bodywork or the essential and often expensive structural parts of your motorcycle from damage in the even of a fall or tip-over. The frame slider concept is as old as the proverbial 'crash bar' and today there are as many designs and brands as there are models of bikes.
Really now?
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 02-03-2011, 02:44 AM   #7
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wringle
Call them crash protectors, crash bobbins, fairing protectors or frame sliders, all these products ultimately seek to do one thing - protect your expensive bodywork or the essential and often expensive structural parts of your motorcycle from damage in the even of a fall or tip-over. The frame slider concept is as old as the proverbial 'crash bar' and today there are as many designs and brands as there are models of bikes.
I think we have a winner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »