Home

Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty*

This is a discussion on Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty* within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty*

After a few requests for these I decided just to make a thread and have people jsut comment and edit as they want. It is imprtant that you use the rosters associated with these. I have worked with wookie48 on these since august and the ratings and other stuff we accomplished not only open this game wide open, it makes dynasty playbale and realistic for about 4-5 years instead of the 2-3 that is now. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO OVR RATINGS if you use the roster. EA puts OVR ratings focus on the wrong aspects of player ratings , trust me on this. For Xbox rosters use gotmadskillz set. Without further ado:

Locker ID for Roster: Wookie48

Here are my sliders which are derived from silentnature...

Skill: All American
QTR: 8 min
Speed Threshold: 25
Gameplay: Slow

Holding: 50
Facemask: 55
Clipping: 55
Everything else is 100

User/CPU

QB ACC 20/15
Pass Blk 35/60
WR CTH 50/60
RB Ability 50/80
Run BLK 35/70
Pass CVG 50/80
Pass Rush 45/50
INT 20/15
Run D 40/75
Tackling 40/40
FG PWR 20/20
FG AC 10/60
P PWR 40/50
P A 10/100
KO 35/55

Subs (in/out)

QB 0/1
RB 79/80
WR 69/70
FB/TE 59/60
OL 0/1
DE/DT 30/51
LB 30/50
CB/S 49/50

***Dynasty Rule: Turn injuries ON when you play an actual game, turn the injuries OFF wehn simming. Injuries happen to biggest stars and thus hurts the frnachise stats. ***

Last edited by BlackBetty15; 01-16-2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: BOLD changes as of 1/16/11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Blacbetty's AA Sliders *dynasty*

Thanks for posting. Is there any access to the roster edits via PS3?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wski
Thanks for posting. Is there any access to the roster edits via PS3?
What do you mean? Like extra room or just getting them. All you have to do to get the rosters is go to download rosters under team managment and use the locker ID provided and there ya go.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
MVP

edmus's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks for taking the time to post these & make the roster edits available! Its just too bad (& nonsensical) that EA won't allow us to edit all the team rosters within dynasty.

Do you recommend making coaching slider edits like many other slider makers have to reduce the frequency of CPU blitzes?

Will these work with spread or flex offenses, or do some of the sliders need to be adjusted for the user/CPU to have a decent run game?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmus
Thanks for taking the time to post these & make the roster edits available! Its just too bad (& nonsensical) that EA won't allow us to edit all the team rosters within dynasty.

Do you recommend making coaching slider edits like many other slider makers have to reduce the frequency of CPU blitzes?

Will these work with spread or flex offenses, or do some of the sliders need to be adjusted for the user/CPU to have a decent run game?
Yes they do...I posted a video in the video thread on the last page that has Lamicheal James running a 45 yard TD in the wild duck formation which he (CPU) made a very noce read and cut it back outside for the big TD. I also hav a video posted in gotmadkillz thread where toledo's adonis thomas ran on me as well. I do make coachin edits in dynasty just because I think EA doesnt really do their homework ont eams and what they run on D and how agreessive and so on. Its also kinda cool because I do my own coaching carousel after the years. Trust me, use the rosters I have provided here and play a game using the settings...play one game with a standard pro, multiple, or one back offense, and then one with a spread run/throw offense and report your stats here. These sliders make this game VERY competitive...but not to where unrealsitic crap happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
MVP

edmus's Arena

OVR: 6

Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time right now to do much testing of these. But I did play a few partial games and I thought the gameplay was solid. The CPU seemed to run the ball about equally well from pro or spread sets, which was nice to see.

I think I'll probably need to make these a little bit easier though. I remember trying SilentNature's sliders & finding them a little too difficult to run the ball, and that seemed to be the case here too.

CPU offense/user defense was just about perfect.

User passing/CPU coverage was great. CPU pass rush was a little strong for me, and I still found PA passes to be an exercise in frustration (usually an automatic sack with < 1 sec to throw in many cases). And verticals is still a money play that's just a flaw with the game that sliders can't fix.

But overall, I like these sliders a lot so far. For many people the running game will be just right for them, it all depends on your skill level.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Does the game HAVE to play on Slow? Or would these sliders work fine on normal?

I'll test these out soon, thanks.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Does the game HAVE to play on Slow? Or would these sliders work fine on normal?

I'll test these out soon, thanks.
Thye play just fine on nromal gamespeed as well ma. IMO sliders are sliders just as theya re in madden. If anything the gamepeed either hampers animations or helps them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »