Home

Old 02-21-2011, 03:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pass Deflections

I entered an online dynasty with two friends who have been playing for 7 seasons. They are already at 5 star schools but I chose to start out at a 1 star and work my way up. They play on Heisman difficulty and have the sliders set to where they are comfortable. I'm fine with taking my bumps and bruises as a 1 star school but my biggest problem over the first 2 seasons has been an insane amount of passes tipped and intercepted by the front 7.

Every game the computer will average 3 pass deflections by their secondary and 8-10 by the LBs/Dline. I will be throwing to a receiver 15 yards down field, wide open, and a Dline or blitzing linebacker can jump to deflect it.

My major questions here are: CPU pass coverage/Interceptsions is 45/30 which seems low but if we lower it would it stop this? Does this problem have anything to do with my QBs low attributes? My friends say they don't have the same issue. Is this a skill problem on my behalf or should I just give up on building a program and move straight to a higher rated team?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »