Home

completion percentage too high?

This is a discussion on completion percentage too high? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4
completion percentage too high?

loving it so far.

i noticed one thing i'm going to have to fix with some slider adjustments. i created my playbook to mimic the run 'n' shoot as much as possible, and went 33-44 1 td and 1 int with dane crist from ND. 75% complete is WAY too high for me. i picked apart the defense at will. this is on varsity with absolutely no slider adjustments. i didn't have enough drops or off-target throws, either.

going to try another game with a low-rated receiving corp and a crummy qb, but retain the playbook. i'll post an update after.

EDIT: so i played a couple more games and it seems as though the teams are more varied than ever. playing as north texas against smu, my qb went 11-24 205 (same default sliders). smu just shut me down. good mix of off-target throws due to the lower qb acc.

Last edited by bnb; 07-12-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: completion percentage too high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
loving it so far.

i noticed one thing i'm going to have to fix with some slider adjustments. i created my playbook to mimic the run 'n' shoot as much as possible, and went 33-44 1 td and 1 int with dane crist from ND. 75% complete is WAY too high for me. i picked apart the defense at will. this is on varsity with absolutely no slider adjustments. i didn't have enough drops or off-target throws, either.

going to try another game with a low-rated receiving corp and a crummy qb, but retain the playbook. i'll post an update after.

EDIT: so i played a couple more games and it seems as though the teams are more varied than ever. playing as north texas against smu, my qb went 11-24 205 (same default sliders). smu just shut me down. good mix of off-target throws due to the lower qb acc.
Thats why. Varsity gives the player team a stats boost across the board. If you want to use default sliders, you should really be on AA at least before complaining its 'too easy'

Last edited by aerovt; 07-12-2011 at 10:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »