Home

mkharsh33 Varsity / Slow Speed / 8 Min

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 Varsity / Slow Speed / 8 Min within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #793
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 Varsity / Slow Speed / 8 Min

are you thinking WITH the patch or WITHOUT the patch? if you go with EA really screwed things up and the cpu has to get jacked up WAY high... I'm still going withOUT it.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #794
Rookie

OVR: 0

Mkharsh, what I did was download the patch and then after you press the start button in the game you get a message saying there is a game play tuner update and you need to download it to play online. So I did. Then I exited the game and deleted the patch and kept the tuner update. I did this and used your no patch sliders and I have to say that the game play in my opinion is much better! I've only played 2 games so far but I am very happy. I think this is the way to go. I want to thank you for the sliders because now with your sliders and the game play tuner this is the game that I wanted. I would consider giving it a try.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #795
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

So, just to be clear, are we giving up on the patch entirely with regard to this slider set? If so, that's a shame, because I had been using these in my Online Dynasty, and this was the only good Varsity set around this year. I can't use them in an OD without the patch, so if we're no longer working towards a slider set that works with patch #2, I'll need to move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #796
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

i've given up on the patch, but like youngdrew, i've kept the tuner update. i do NOT play online (hate it) so these work for me. not perfect, but much better as the patch destroyed varsity level.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #797
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
i've given up on the patch, but like youngdrew, i've kept the tuner update. i do NOT play online (hate it) so these work for me. not perfect, but much better as the patch destroyed varsity level.
yeah i tried to play this game again today with the patch just trying to see what everyone was talking about and it just seems like the gameplay got worse.

Now keep in mind I haven't played NCAA 12 very much....i was really upset with the EA hype machine once again not living up to it's hype

I waited 2 months for a patch hoping it would allow me to enjoy the game finally and just from experience tonight i got the opposite feeling....

I will give this game one last shot this weekend with the patch and to see if anything changes but right now i can't believe this might possibly be the 1st time in about 10 years that I didn't play new NCAA game all year.

NBA 2K12 is just around the corner so no biggie i guess but i hope i didn't blow my $60 bucks LOL!

I guess this is what happens when EA starts to feel good about themselves again they slack off again
Old 09-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #798
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

You guys are more than welcome to keep trying with these, but I'm gonna give DJ's slider set a go (all american). There are just too many issue both pre and post patch that make varsity an enjoyable experience. The patch killed this level, and pre-patch you see some REALLY dumb secondary play, especially when the QB breaks the line of scrimmage. I'd suggest giving Dan's sliders a shot (I've seen many migrate over there to his thread).
Old 09-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #799
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
You guys are more than welcome to keep trying with these, but I'm gonna give DJ's slider set a go (all american). There are just too many issue both pre and post patch that make varsity an enjoyable experience. The patch killed this level, and pre-patch you see some REALLY dumb secondary play, especially when the QB breaks the line of scrimmage. I'd suggest giving Dan's sliders a shot (I've seen many migrate over there to his thread).
I'm going to play some games later tonight hopefully it works out for me.....

If not I'll just continue to play NCAA 11 with the Alumni Rosters all year.....no biggie because NBA 2K12 is right around the corner i'll be playing with the old school players in that game aswell.

This year is all classic teams and players for me i don't get to deep into dynasty modes anyway
Old 09-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #800
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm going to play some games later tonight hopefully it works out for me.....

If not I'll just continue to play NCAA 11 with the Alumni Rosters all year.....no biggie because NBA 2K12 is right around the corner i'll be playing with the old school players in that game aswell.

This year is all classic teams and players for me i don't get to deep into dynasty modes anyway
yeah, the patch just KILLED varsity level. i mean, totally unplayable. but, the pre-patch sliders are good, BUT you've got a really DUMB AI secondary when the QB breaks the LOS. Plus, I don't know what impact is made with the patch for dynasty mode... So you will probably find, if you can do without playing a current set of rosters, that your alumni rosters and sliders will fill the void for college football. plus, i'm gonna bust out nfl 2k5 for my football fix (pro level) playing with the classic rosters done by the guys in the other thread here. but see what you think and let us know...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »