Home

Old 09-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Slider help!

I am currently trying to develop a custom slider set for my Online Dynasty. I am basing our sliders off of the things that we see in our OD that need improvement. However I am stuck on a few things and was just wondering if anyone could give me a few tips on what slider(s) to change to fix each of these areas.

We play on All-American.

1. Way too many CPU fumbles. I wish this was like Madden and had a specific fumble slider. If you leave your gameplan on balanced the CPU may never fumble, but if you set it on aggressive they will fumble 5-6 times a game! Is there a healthy balance? Would dropping the HUM tackle slider help?

2. Too many CPU interceptions. We are all decent at this game, but the CPU comes down with 3-4 picks a game! I haven't adjusted very much on this besides turning down the CPU int slider to 30 and that still hasn't helped! I have been very careful with this slider because overall our passing stats haven't been outrageous so I like where we are with that. The crazy int's by the CPU have gotten out of hand though.

3. CPU run game. It has improved some, but would dropping the HUM tackle slider be crazy? Is putting the CPU RB Ability and Run Blocking sliders over 60 too high?

That is it for now. We are really wanting to develop these on our own so that they fit the needs of our OD, however these three areas are places that we are having problems adjusting.

Thanks!

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Slider help!

If you want to learn what some of the sliders do then start with http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=493028 by Oraeon1224

My suggestion is to actually try the slider sets already out there as every slider maker here is after the exact same things you are. Seems silly to try to reinvent the wheel with so many lying around.

Most, if not all, the slidermakers actually write up why they made each individual change so you can glean some information there as well.

Try SECElites AA sliders and go from there.

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 09-27-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeburnz
If you want to learn what some of the sliders do then start with http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=493028 by Oraeon1224

My suggestion is to actually try the slider sets already out there as every slider maker here is after the exact same things you are. Seems silly to try to reinvent the wheel with so many lying around.

Most, if not all, the slidermakers actually write up why they made each individual change so you can glean some information there as well.

Try SECElites AA sliders and go from there.
Thanks for your input. It may seem silly to you, but we have decided as a group that the easiest thing for us to do is to create a unique slider set for our group. We don't want to change a lot of different areas because we are pretty happy with how the games plays. We just need a few tweaks here and there so as a result we feel that a completely different slider set is overkill for our group.

Is there anyone that can help me figure out a way to improve the CPU fumbling issue?

WOO PIG SOOIEE!

Last edited by oldman; 09-27-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
Is there anyone that can help me figure out a way to improve the CPU fumbling issue?
There is no slider for fumbles. Do not set your defensive adjustments to strip balls.

My Heisman Coaching slider set has tackling at 5 and practically everything else at zero and they still fumble, albeit once maybe twice per game.

I can tell you that it takes an entire set of sliders to make the game play realistically, not just one slider tweak. Pass Rush and Pass Block, Run Block and Run Defense, QB Accuracy, Wide Receiver Catch and Interceptions ... they all work together.

I provided you with all the information you need to make your own. Try Oraeon1224's sliders, they are remarkably close to default, which you claim to be looking for.. and there are no complaints of excessive fumbles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »